George Zimmerman Taken Into Custody After Incident Involving A Gun

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I think she said in the 911 call that the neighbor across the street saw everything.

She claimed it looked like her father's nose was broke. The evidence is right there.

Again, please don't think I'm defending the piece of shyt but she could have claimed anything she wanted in the call, it doesn't make it so.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
After a murder charge not guilty you better live a squeaky clean life and not even chuck litter on the street.

I bet he ends up in jail anyway like OJ :snoop:

He's smug as shyt that's what happens when you make yourself the authority. I hope he gets his ass rammed in jail, hung, kills himself like that Castro fukk, or someone finally empties clips on his ass.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Type Username Here In Zimmerman's trial, his account of the event through the 911 call was an integral part of the case, so let's not pretend that it can't be considered evidence. Otherwise, people would never get in trouble for threats because there is usually no trail to prove it.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
@Type Username Here In Zimmerman's trial, his account of the event through the 911 call was an integral part of the case, so let's not pretend that it can't be considered evidence. Otherwise, people would never get in trouble for threats because there is usually no trail to prove it.

It was considered evidence by BOTH prosecutors and the defense but it wasn't the ONLY evidence like this situation here. It was used by the prosecution to pain him as someone who had anger and didn't follow orders.

I'll ask you this, if George Zimmerman made that call but never approached Martin, do you think the police had grounds to arrest him?

Again, I understand everyone here hates him, and for good reason, but don't let that make you an idiot.

Daps
Well, y'all can at least look on the bright side:

IF he did this, then he's obviously hot-headed and didn't learn his lesson.....which means it's only a matter of time before he REALLY fukks up again, just like OJ did

For God's sake, if being public enemy #1 and coming close to spending decades in prison isn't enough to get you to stop getting in altercations with people.....then you just can't fukkin' stop at all no matter what :snoop:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was considered evidence by BOTH prosecutors and the defense but it wasn't the ONLY evidence like this situation here. It was used by the prosecution to pain him as someone who had anger and didn't follow orders.

I'll ask you this, if George Zimmerman made that call but never approached Martin, do you think the police had grounds to arrest him?

Again, I understand everyone here hates him, and for good reason, but don't let that make you an idiot.

That's a loaded, otherwise known as dumbass, question. If Zimmerman didn't approach him, Tryavon wouldn't be dead and we wouldn't be having this convo. Trayvon damn sure wouldn't have been arrested because Zimmerman didn't even indicate he was in the process of committing a crime. Again, the 911 call WAS evidence, whether you want it to be or not.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
That's a loaded, otherwise known as dumbass, question. If Zimmerman didn't approach him, Tryavon wouldn't be dead and we wouldn't be having this convo. Trayvon damn sure wouldn't have been arrested because Zimmerman didn't even indecate he was in the process of committing a crime. Again, the 911 call WAS evidence, whether you want it to be or not.

Was it the only reason he was arrested or charged? Was it used as the sole evidence ?

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
:patrice:

So GZ was apparently staying at a house (Shellie Zimmerman's Dad owns it).

Shellie Zimmerman and her dad came to the home where GZ was staying.

911 Call with her saying GZ punched her dad in the nose, threatening to shoot them, she's scared for her life, doesn't know if he's going to shoot or not.

Police and news crew are on the scene...you can see a woman in a black dress hanging around GZ while outside talking to police. :patrice:

Now Shellie Zimmerman nor her dad want to press charges even though on the 911 call Shellie Zimmerman said GZ assaulted her dad and was threatening them with his gun, and her dad seemed like he was gonna have a heartattack. :ohhh: :what:

I'm so confused brehs :snoop:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:laff:

This shyt had everybody on the internet like
Michael-Phelps-mom-reaction.gif
:dead: I hate you, but your gif game has been pretty impeccable in this thread :laugh: