George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Quit with the hypocrisy and sensitivity :childplease:

Like some of yall aren't against dating out, stay bickering over "bedbucks" and "wenches" let it go:sadbron:

George got yall :umad:

20 pages :mjgrin:

are those the same posters or are you spewing a bunch of bullshyt right now? :lupe:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im not caping for anyone, im sure ive expressed i dont really fukk with them on here before but im not calling them racial slurs. im better than that

so then keep your mouth shut if it has nothing to do with you. i swear ya'll cant help but jump in front of a bullet for non blacks who DONT fukk WITH YOU. get it through your heads. being their little pet doesn't pay dividends.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
This thread just proves what i've been theorizing for a while.. There's some black people out there who want to be accepted by other races more than their own.

In other threads, nikkas would be like "my mom told me to never date a cave bytch" yet you hear no white posters calling your moms out or other black people for being racist. But let a non black say it and yall get sensitive and butthurt on some "wha.. what?? they wont accept me?". Yall nikkas want these groups to love you because you don't love yourselves.

Worst part about it is yall nikkas have the mindsets of kids.
One mexican being racist..
"but black and brown tho"
"they hate us more than cacs"
"this is why i hate them"

Ok, so you're going to lump in one individual into a giant pot when there's over millions of them?
So what about that sweet lady mexican lady who sold you churros?
Are you going to hate her too when she had nothing to do with that other person's opinion?

How do you yall function irl with that mindset?:mindblown:
It isn't about marrying Mexicans you simpleton. It's about their community spreading and supporting Anti blackness and white supremacy.

The underlying issue is seeing black people as inferior.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Mexican/Mezito women are generally trash looking anyway they can keep them bad built bytches :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: if they ain't Afro-Latina I don't wanna em

They do be having the WOAT shapes. You'll find like maybe 1/10 that got a decent/nice shape. The rest are :dahell:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
The low level critical thinking in this thread is annoying.

Mexican posters and racist apologist " y'all are just mad becuase Mexican don't F with black people"

Why don't Mexicans want to marry Black people but will accept non black people? :francis:

Where does this racist tradition come from? :francis:

Questions that need answers. :francis:

Last edited: