George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While I love babies and think they're beautiful, Black babies trump over all others. Why do you wanna keep pushing this black/brown narrative when you know your people don't mess with us like that in the first place?

:whew: i might start inbox simping behind this post

:troll:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
so sensitive. I like my stand up comedy with no censorship anything goes. you p*ssy boys love crying about something and y'all supposed to be men :scust:. and for the nikka that asked about DL hughley I guarantee he says its comedy and to stop crying

Daps
Black people that feel that way are going by our intense racial history with whites in this country. Horrible comparison

Mexicans dont have a history being oppressed by blacks yet they find the need to look down upon us. U lookin real funny in the light right now

Yet it's the cacs who are giving the Latinos Hell and deporting them yet the first rule of being Latino isn't to not marry the oppressor? But yet the first rule is to not marry Blacks who have done nothing to Mexicans?

The joke is rooted in racism it's clear as day.

How you love the one that destroyed you and hate the one who had nothing to do with it

:ehh:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Ayo @MUNGU I don't agree with calling the heckler a bytch but you really outraged about the "don't marry someone black" joke? :dahell:

I think he was just spitting real. :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just embracing the mental sickness.

We hate blacks

:laff:

idLYs5.gif
O wow George that was a good one.

We hate them so much