George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
This issue is with him calling her a bytch and disrespecting her like that for no reason. All because she gave him the finger -- for not finding the joke funny. She has the right too do that too.

Black MEN should be supporting her....cause yall the ones be lusting in IR more for the "latinas". And some Black men still can't come to her defense and see that ish was wrong.

Every joke is not funny - and she had a right to give him the finger and not be verbally attacked, humiliated and removed.

DO most Black men see the issue with THAT? Calling a Black woman a bytch cause she didn't think the joke was funny and made a hand gesture? NOT HECKLING.... he did the heckling. The Black woman got disrespected.

MORE Black men really need to start calling other men of difference races out for disrespecting Black women - protect us. If anything for your children, sisters, nieces and little girl cousins... DAMN.

Just like Steve Harvey got in trouble for calling Asian men unattractive - Black comedians and our community need to get in George Lopez for being extra and disrespectful for no reason.

Cause all of that was not necessary.
fukk you for this post seriously.

BlackSexyllence

Yeah No
Daps
It seems like these days all you have to do to prolong your 15 minutes of fame is to say something controversial about black people.

I am sure he will gain some new cac fans and black people will continue to not give a fukk about him.

The end

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I actually watched the video & it was nothing. I was hoping it was something so I could go in on Latinos but it actually wasn't. :mjcry:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
So we shouldn't support the black lady because she's our sister. You came the conclusion that we should support her cuz black men lust in interracial relationships more than Latinas? :deadmanny: Dumbest shyt I've read this year

Nope. But, I feel it's one of many reasons TO support her. Just saying...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This issue is with him calling her a bytch and disrespecting her like that for no reason. All because she gave him the finger -- for not finding the joke funny. She has the right too do that too.

Black MEN should be supporting her....cause yall the ones be lusting in IR more for the "latinas". And some Black men still can't come to her defense and see that ish was wrong.

Every joke is not funny - and she had a right to give him the finger and not be verbally attacked, humiliated and removed.

DO most Black men see the issue with THAT? Calling a Black woman a bytch cause she didn't think the joke was funny and made a hand gesture? NOT HECKLING.... he did the heckling. The Black woman got disrespected.

MORE Black men really need to start calling other men of difference races out for disrespecting Black women - protect us. If anything for your children, sisters, nieces and little girl cousins... DAMN.

Just like Steve Harvey got in trouble for calling Asian men unattractive - Black comedians and our community need to get in George Lopez for being extra and disrespectful for no reason.

Cause all of that was not necessary.
Those that do not come to her defense do so more because they kiss other races ass than they refuse to support black women.

Black men should supoort black women i agree but this matter isn't gender related because if it was a guy he would of tried to shut him down too

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
This thread just proves what i've been theorizing for a while.. There's some black people out there who want to be accepted by other races more than their own.

In other threads, nikkas would be like "my mom told me to never date a cave bytch" yet you hear no white posters calling your moms out or other black people for being racist. But let a non black say it and yall get sensitive and butthurt on some "wha.. what?? they wont accept me?". Yall nikkas want these groups to love you because you don't love yourselves.

Worst part about it is yall nikkas have the mindsets of kids.
One mexican being racist..
"but black and brown tho"
"they hate us more than cacs"
"this is why i hate them"

Ok, so you're going to lump in one individual into a giant pot when there's over millions of them?
So what about that sweet lady mexican lady who sold you churros?
Are you going to hate her too when she had nothing to do with that other person's opinion?

How do you yall function irl with that mindset?:mindblown:
Same men would call a black man a c00n for dating a mexican. Or say something like "I bet her parents don't even like him"

I highly doubt cacs would be up in arms if he said the joke using white instead of black, on the contrary they'd simply state "good, he's not promoting white genocide, he's on our side"

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This thread just proves what i've been theorizing for a while.. There's some black people out there who want to be accepted by other races more than their own.

In other threads, nikkas would be like "my mom told me to never date a cave bytch" yet you hear no white posters calling your moms out or other black people for being racist. But let a non black say it and yall get sensitive and butthurt on some "wha.. what?? they wont accept me?". Yall nikkas want these groups to love you because you don't love yourselves.
Take your own advice and stop worshipping white women :huhldup:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I TOTALLY agree. I don't IR date and HAPPY that they don't want to marry Black people. So, that didn't bother me....my parents/family told me the same things about them and anyone who is not Black.

Look at the Nia Long son thread in here. We do the same shyt. Of course not EVERYONE believes this shyt.

George fukked up in getting mad and getting her thrown out. I wouldn't apologize for the joke, but for the way he handled the situation.