George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah because we really fit 39 mexicans into one vehicle :stopitslime:

because every 5 year old mexican girl wears a wedding dress and soccer shoes :hhh:

Racist ass dude, saying every mexican wears soccer shoes :picard:

How fukking degrading, fukking disrespectful. OMG IM NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO LIVE! :picard:

fukk IT, DEPORT KATT WILLIAMS. :picard:

OMG I CANT BELIEVE HE SAID THAT :picard:

fukkING WOW OMG shyt DAMN. :picard:

why cant you just let the shyt go. some black people aint with the black and brown alliance myth. find the ones who like to c00n, i mean the "progressive" ones and build with them. dont waste your time on us breh i dont think you changing any minds

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
This is an idiotic post from top to bottom not even worth taking seriously, nevermind writing a retort. The joke is rooted in anti Black racism and white supremacy.

Get over it,

Black people begging others is just embarrassing. :mjlol: Especially people like me who actually have pride:wow:

But of course you take your self worth from what others think about you.:mjcry:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
:mjlol:

What have Blacks done to Mexicans? You ask

They will ask ,what have you done for them?

Why would a race of people wanna welcome blacks ,when Black people don't even wanna be Black.:mjlol:

Black people stay exposing the fact they hate themselves and want other races to leave bowls out for them to eat because they don't want to eat with their own:stopitslime:
Mexicans wouldn't have any rights here if it wasn't for the civil rights movement and all of the Mexican families who legally immigrated after 1965 would still be stuck in some Mexican slum hiding from cartels if it wasn't for us

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Mexicans wouldn't have any rights here if it wasn't for the civil rights movement and all of the Mexican families who legally immigrated after 1965 would still be stuck in some Mexican slum hiding from cartels if it wasn't for us

I agree and understand that but the Mexicans have never acknowledged that fact nor will they ever.

So instead of crying about them not inviting you to their homes. Pay them dust :ehh:

And keep it moving.