George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:salute:Type of reaction I expected. Instead some "pro-blacks" are in here crying. :hhh:

Exactly. nikkaz can't have it both ways. nikkaz in here all day are like "moms told me to never bring home a (Mexican/white/Indian/Asian) girl. :birdman:

The minute a (Mexican/white/Indian/Asian) father says : "don't bring home no blacks" :mjpls:

Those same nikkaz are like "hey, why won't you date us," that's offensive" :damn: :what:

:laff:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Exactly. nikkaz can't have it both ways. nikkaz in here all day are like "moms told me to never bring home a (Mexican/white/Indian/Asian) girl. :birdman:

The minute a (Mexican/white/Indian/Asian) father says : "don't bring home no blacks" :mjpls:

Those same nikkaz are like "hey, why won't you date us," that's offensive" :damn: :what:

:laff:
Nah

We are like "If you dislike us then we wont support you."

While i only want to be with a black person I was never against our people dating interracial. :gucci:

Last edited:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

What have Blacks done to Mexicans? You ask

They will ask ,what have you done for them?

Why would a race of people wanna welcome blacks ,when Black people don't even wanna be Black.:mjlol:

Black people stay exposing the fact they hate themselves and want other races to leave bowls out for them to eat because they don't want to eat with their own:stopitslime:

This is an idiotic post from top to bottom not even worth taking seriously, nevermind writing a retort. The joke is rooted in anti Black racism and white supremacy.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I saw George Lopez about 2 weeks ago along with Cedric, DL, and Eddie Griffin. He didn't make this joke but he made jokes about blacks, hispanics and whites. Actually Eddie Griffin jokes were a lot more offensive and harder :picard: but he said if he offended anyone it was just jokes :yeshrug: