George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
again, it was a joke being told by a comedian

this has happened many times before,by all races and ethnic backgrounds

lets not start shedding tears now
Just because a comedian says it doesn't mean it's a joke. It was real talk for him

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Someone tweet DL Hughley and all those other comics this shyt..

DL is currently on tour with him...

they're real cool...can't wait to hear what his snot bubble crying ass has to say

so far in 2017 he's shyt on trump, steve harvey, and chrisette michelle - i bet $$$$$ he defends this wetback.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
DL is currently on tour with him...

they're real cool...can't wait to hear what his snot bubble crying ass has to say

so far in 2017 he's shyt on trump, steve harvey, and chrisette michelle - i bet $$$$$ he defends this wetback.

Yea he is dude's friend...

I wish someone tweet DL before his show starts...I really want to see if DL defends this piece of shyt.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
We're going to pretend mixed babies don't exist? Afro Latinos are real.

My brother is half Mexican. @Jayne got some Portuguese genes.

I understand that what he said is offensive and I'm offended. But I understand archaic cultural rules aren't popular with the youth.

Lopez is old school and he's speaking for his generation and voicing an un-popular opinion.

Assuming all Latinos hate black people is a mistake. There's colorism within Latin culture but it isn't exclusively directed at black people. Dark skinned Latinos deal with discrimination.

Lopez is probably furious Portugal won the Euro-cup with a team full of black men. He's probably mad Argentina lost to Cameroon.

There's nothing more infuriating to non black men than losing to black men in sports. Black men have officially taken over soccer on an international level.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
@Big L Was the Biggest W bruh I told you to stop, your only adding gas to the fire :whoa:
Leave them Coli Militants be, nothing but fake outrage,they dont like Mexicans to begin with, so why do they care if George said his family said don't marry black, the only thing that should of came out is "I agree" since they would tell their children the same thing, don't marry Mexicans, and I wouldn't have a problem with that or deem it racist, yet when George made a joke it's a problem now :mjgrin:
And @Mowgli cool as fukk, he ain't ever came at anyone disrespectful on a racial tip

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
My logic is on.

You went against me making this thread :what:

You're either :
trolling me
Really dumb
Replying to me to keep your thread going

Which one is it? :mjlol:

I clearly was replying to another poster and you saw me quoting him. And you're confused ass jumped in talking about "I'm not against interracial" :mjlol:

nikka get your confused ass up outta here :laff:

This will be my last response to you. Quote me all you want after this :manny:

You won't get a reply

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
If that's the case some Africans are "Latin" too
They aren't in the Latin American region though, so they aren't.

Latin America[a] is a group of countries and dependencies in the Americas where Romance languages are predominant. The term originated in 19th century France as Amérique latine to consider French-speaking territories in the Americas (Haiti, French Guiana, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Saint Martin, Saint Barthélemy) along with the larger group of countries where Spanish and Portuguese languages prevailed.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You're either :
trolling me
Really dumb
Replying to me to keep your thread going

Which one is it? :mjlol:

I clearly was replying to another poster and you saw me quoting him. And you're confused ass jumped in talking about "I'm not against interracial" :mjlol:

nikka get your confused ass up outta here :laff:

This will be my last response to you. Quote me all you want after this :manny:

You won't get a reply
You quoted me first in this thread. I did not care about you until you came at me.:gucci:

You really came at me and now want to run away and pretend like you didn't start this shyt. fukk outta here :mjlol:

Daps
You're reaching like a MF right now :laff:
If your mom told you never marry an Asian, a Mexican, Italian or Indian. Should those people be offended? :lupe:

Nope because they were the first to turn around and tell themselves not to date or marry blacks

Not sure why you're defending them so much

*Looks at posting class*

Say no more :mjpls: