George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
what about all the racist black people who constantly saying spic, and wetback?

funny the white man treats minorities the same way you treat minorities here.
We dont oppress u muthafukkas! Yall been calling blacks mayates for a century. We didnt create a racist term for u muthafukkas. Im about to build a wall on here to keep nonblack mfs like u out

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
It was an inside relatable joke tho and was meant to only be funny to most Latinos who are raised to believe black ppl ain't shyt. And it should be a wake up call to us that believe "we're all Minorities"

again, it was a joke being told by a comedian

this has happened many times before,by all races and ethnic backgrounds

lets not start shedding tears now

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I dunno about deportation but Kay didn't say all.l.mexicans did anything he said get black friends so we can tell you when your seed isn't dressed right in public.

I never seen a wedding dress at the laundry mat but I have seen kids dressed like thots.:scusthov:

so now you calling little mexican girls thots?

OMG WOW, IM GOING TO fukkING DIE, this is outrageous!!!

fukk up already shyt.

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
Yet it's the cacs who are giving the Latinos Hell and deporting them yet the first rule of being Latino isn't to not marry the oppressor? But yet the first rule is to not marry Blacks who have done nothing to Mexicans?

The joke is rooted in racism it's clear as day.

What have Blacks done to Mexicans? You ask

They will ask ,what have you done for them?

Why would a race of people wanna welcome blacks ,when Black people don't even wanna be Black.:mjlol:

Black people stay exposing the fact they hate themselves and want other races to leave bowls out for them to eat because they don't want to eat with their own:stopitslime:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Mexicacs in here caping and mad af that we know y'all are racist and don't fukk with you the long way.

@Big L Was the Biggest W bro you're doing the most right now. Get over it and stop being so invested in our opinions/point of views. I said you were leaving the thread.... Leave

caping.. bytch i said on page 1 that shyt was stupid, so fukk off with your false narrative

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so now you calling little mexican girls thots?

OMG WOW, IM GOING TO fukkING DIE, this is outrageous!!!

fukk up already shyt.
Real talk why you want our love and attention anyway, oh I get it because you love what we make and you love our style but..... we know deep inside that if it came down to it your not marching in the streets or when trump trys to put us in them Fema camps ur going to be whitexican all of a sudden. Enjoy our art but we aint accepting you cause u aint down for us and nothing you say can change that