George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
what do you mean by 'talked to'?
Well you've said you met women who had their parents say to stay away from white people so it doesn't even mean who you've personally dated.

I just mean talked to in general.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You're reaching like a MF right now :laff:
If your mom told you never marry an Asian, a Mexican, Italian or Indian. Should those people be offended? :lupe:

Does there need to be "intense racial history" for black people not wanting their people to not date outside their race?

I'm backing you into a corner right now :mjlol:
If they are offended then so be it.

The thing is that my mom isnt trying to get support and money like George is or any favors from them either. :umad:

Last edited:

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This topic is misleading man lol

Not to defend Mexican culture (mexican culture is indeed racist towards black)

but he was making a social statement as apposed to him saying that, thats how he personally feels

I remember watching him on his talk show one time and I remember him outing his grandmother for being racist towards blacks

and I respected him for that

hell, I even respect him for this video too cause he exposed latinos for being racists towards blacks

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theres always a few breh, I'm strictly talking about majority of latino women feel the same way George Lopez does.

Its the same way we all know white people hate us, but you have a few select cool white friends.
I feel ya. I wasn't trying to argue in defense of latinas. I was just trying to point out how far some nikkas go to cape. :pachaha:

Some nikkas equate getting play from a white/ brown latina here and there is enough to give their people a pass. :pachaha:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Yet it's the cacs who are giving the Latinos Hell and deporting them yet the first rule of being Latino isn't to not marry the oppressor? But yet the first rule is to not marry Blacks who have done nothing to Mexicans?

The joke is rooted in racism it's clear as day.
Dont even entertain that idiotic dipshyt