George Clooney calls for Biden to drop out, weeks after helping him raise $14 million. Also recently called WH to complain about Biden's ICC remarks

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Damn really :whoo:

Before Hollywood icon and Democratic donor GEORGE CLOONEY published his buzzy and brutal NYT op-ed yesterday calling on Biden to step aide as the nominee, we’re told he reached out to former President BARACK OBAMA to give him a heads-up. The two men, who are friendly, both attended the L.A. fundraiser Clooney referenced in his piece, where the actor said he’d beheld a diminished Biden and that the leader he interacted with was “the same man we all witnessed at the debate.”

While Obama did not encourage or advise Clooney to say what he said, he also didn’t object to it, we’re told from people familiar with their exchange. The lack of pushback is an eye-popping revelation given that the former president was one of the first big voices defending Biden following his abysmal debate performance (while many of his former aides have been some of the incumbent’s biggest critics).

It’s over :francis:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
for trump?

definitely.

you see the economic numbers that dropped today? you think an incumbent with a good economy is going to lose to a nazi whose malignant incompetence caused the economy to tank during his term?

:comeon:

Do you think it’s crazy you spent your entire posting career shytting on democrats and advocating not to vote? Now the dems have a president who’s not mentally fit you support him and voting?

Funny :jbhmm:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Some of you are daft.

George Clooney is a Democrat and is a huge Democratic donor (including donating to Biden). He's not saying that he supports Trump or whatever.

He's saying that Biden has declined mentally, isn't the best person to beat Trump, and that he should be replaced as the Dem nominee.
I appreciate you taking your time to break it down for the slow folks. But the ones that didn't understand this already will just ignore your very clear explanation...

Daps
Do you think it’s crazy you spent your entire posting career shytting on democrats and advocating not to vote? Now the dems have a president who’s not mentally fit you support him and voting?

Funny :jbhmm:

i am not a smart dumb militant advocating for the perpetual indigence of my community, which is what a trump presidency will lead to.

people can change. we are not static in our values.

:unimpressed:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Run Biden across the line and let him hand it over to Kamala.

She can't win on her own. The party had no viable candidates or fundraising options left in this time span.

Should have done this shyt months ago
Kamala cannot win. The numbers wouldn't even be close. I've literally never met a person or I don't even think I've seen anybody online say anything positive about Kamala, for whatever reason.

I honestly don't know enough about her to love or hate her

Last edited:
Daps
Kamala cannot win. The numbers wouldn't even be close. I've literally never met a person or I don't even think I've seen a person in real life or saw anybody online say anything positive about Kamala, for whatever reason.

I honestly don't know enough about her to love or hate her
not that i think she will be the nominee, but kamala would handily beat trump. you all severely underestimate just how many people object to trump, memories of his botched response to covid still fresh in their minds.

:francis:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
not that i think she will be the nominee, but kamala would handily beat trump. you all severely underestimate just how many people object to trump, memories of his botched response to covid still fresh in their minds.

:francis:
I really do hear what you're saying but I don't think you're correct. I also think you're under-estimating how many people are switching sides and voting for Trump this go around.

Daps
I really do hear what you're saying but I don't think you're correct. I also think you're under-estimating how many people are switching sides and voting for Trump this go around.
if black people come out in droves, the democrat wins. i don’t see black people resting on their laurels and staying home when a nazi is running.

:yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
if black people come out in droves, the democrat wins. i don’t see black people resting on their laurels and staying home when a nazi is running.

You mean the KKK protege' who is losing his mind in office right now?!?!:jbhmm: that's who we voting for?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

we know black people are going to vote for him.

what about everyone else? be honest, do you see democrats specifically calling for youth or white women to vote for Biden? they banned tik tok, then went on there to get youth votes. they are not talking specifically to white women but instead women in general and lgbt+. black women will vote for dems, what about their white and latino counterparts?

i feel like we're the only demographic that dems are trying desperately to cater to...despite the fact that we've already voted heavily for them for decades.

new york is apparently a swing state now and behind closed doors union leaders are questioning biden's ability.
yet i dont see any talking heads calling for them to go and vote, specifically.

if people are willing to vote for a corpse over trump, then it won't matter who is on the ticket, right? it's democrats over everything.

SO RUN SOMEONE ELSE. if Trump will lose no matter who is running because he's an existential threat, RUN SOMEONE WHO ISN'T LIKELY TO DIE BEFORE 2030

Daps
You mean the KKK protege' who is losing his mind in office right now?!?!:jbhmm: that's who we voting for?
kkk prodigy? that’s a reach.

trump is a nazi. if you care about the black community, you come out and vote against him.

it’s not rocket science.

if you think biden is no better or even slightly comparable, you are a smart dumb militant with very little education and a low iq.

:mjpls: