George Clooney calls for Biden to drop out, weeks after helping him raise $14 million. Also recently called WH to complain about Biden's ICC remarks

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yikes. nikka stole the presidency and can't even stay alive long enough to keep it.
full

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I find it interesting that these celebrities suddenly have a voice against Biden when it comes to this

But didn't say shyt about the genocide he's sponsoring and the arms he's sending to Ukraine

It's when his incompetence and selfishness affects Americans that it matters

If you can't urge and pressure him to stop bombing children, why the fukk would he care what you think now?

The hypocrisy has been as clear as day for 2 years now. The world is moving beyond America because of it
While I really don't care about what celebrities have to say, I think this one in particular had real cause to stay silent given the nature of his wife's work.

Supporting Ukraine against Russia's invasion is bad in what way?

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is Pod Save America like the Young Turks cause fukk Cenk for inspiring a bunch of dummies to throw their 2016 votes away in a protest over the primaries.
No, they are actually the leading mainstream podcast for Democrats (millennial or younger anyways), and have full-throated support (pause) of Democrats across the board.. save for the likes of Manchin, Sinema, etc.

Given their actual prior experience serving during Obama's administration, they are more pragmatic for example they have a volunteering/fundraising arm (It's called Vote Save America & might be intertwined w/ ActBlue) that redirect volunteers/donations based on need instead of popularity:
Here’s how it works: You set up a recurring monthly donation at the level that feels right for you, and we’ll make contributions to grassroots organizations and down ballot races that need it most and build out the programs here at VSA needed to win these crucial elections. Then, at the end of each month, we’ll tell you every organization and campaign that we funded.
Generally they're protective of Democrats which is why them calling for Biden to step down was meaningful.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
While I really don't care about what celebrities have to say, I think this particular actor had real cause to stay silent given the nature of his wife's work.

Supporting Ukraine against Russia's invasion is bad in what way?
yeah, i know about Amal. But it's interesting hearing George talk about donating to Biden while married to Amal.

Supporting Ukraine didn't need to happen. The Biden administration, from the very start, was against diplomacy and peace talks. Zolynsky and Putin were engaging in peace talks, by April '22, after a visit to Kyiv from Boris Johnson, the peace talks ended.

Now America is so desperate to stop Russia, that we're arming actual Nazis

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Run Biden across the line and let him hand it over to Kamala.

She can't win on her own. The party had no viable candidates or fundraising options left in this time span.

Should have done this shyt months ago