George Clooney calls for Biden to drop out, weeks after helping him raise $14 million. Also recently called WH to complain about Biden's ICC remarks

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
meh, i don’t buy it. new york was the site of one of covid’s greatest death tolls. if you recall, trump deliberately prevented medical equipment from making it to new york.

the new york electorate won’t forget that. politico is not a reliable source. i know that you also cited npr, but i remain skeptical.

it’s not about hopium. i’m looking at the offseason trend of democrats cleaning up across the board. it isn’t logical that they would suddenly lose that momentum in a general election that could see trump, one of the very reasons democrats have scored so many offseason wins, return to the white house.

:francis:
this is the problem with biden and his administration

i just gave you verifiable proof of a serious obstacle to victory and your response is basically "nah, i dont believe it"

when asked what biden would do if he lost, his response was "well, at least i tried my best"

i'm sorry, is that what you expect someone to say in the face of a prospective Trump presidency, a man who has clearly stated what his intentions are and their implications?

let's be serious. if this is an existential election, democrats should be doing everything possible to win. there are no participation trophies for this shyt. if they don't, that just means they don't believe their own shyt. they will be preparing for 2028 because they know the sky won't fall if trump wins.

when biden fails, as he has been prone to do in many ways over the last 4 years, his failure will be his legacy. no one will remember him getting trump out of the paint for 4 years. they will remember him as the last president before an autocracy.

Daps
You must have forgotten how poorly she did last go around and how much stronger the opps support group got since then
no one but maga cultists want trump back in the office.

she was an untested and admittedly unlikeable candidate last time. this go round, she’s coming with four years of vp experience, alongside a generally likable incumbent.

today just saw the release of great economic numbers, too.

if inflation continues cooling, rate cuts are coming within a month or two, which will be like the economy doing a bump of coke.

trump can’t compete against that.

:yeshrug:

Daps
this is the problem with biden and his administration

i just gave you verifiable proof of a serious obstacle to victory and your response is basically "nah, i dont believe it"

when asked what biden would do if he lost, his response was "well, at least i tried my best"

i'm sorry, is that what you expect someone to say in the face of a prospective Trump presidency, a man who has clearly stated what his intentions are and their implications?

let's be serious. if this is an existential election, democrats should be doing everything possible to win. there are no participation trophies for this shyt. if they don't, that just means they don't believe their own shyt. they will be preparing for 2028 because they know the sky won't fall if trump wins.

when biden fails, as he has been prone to do in many ways over the last 4 years, his failure will be his legacy. no one will remember him getting trump out of the paint for 4 years. they will remember him as the last president before an autocracy.
you don’t sound like you’re arguing in good faith. it comes across as concern trolling.

trump is a nazi. the majority of the public ain’t supporting a nazi.

black america will vote in record numbers.

this right here tells me you’re being dishonest:

they will be preparing for 2028 because they know the sky won't fall if trump wins.

just another smart dumb negro/suspected cac running interference for nazis.

:unimpressed:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
you don’t sound like you’re arguing in good faith. it comes across as concern trolling.

trump is a nazi. the majority of the public ain’t supporting a nazi.

black america will vote in record numbers.

this right here tells me you’re being dishonest:

just another smart dumb negro/suspected cac running interference for nazis.

:unimpressed:
What the fukk are you talking about?

These aren't arguments I'm pulling from thin air. I posted several articles discussing the fact that Biden, according to measurable predictors, is not winning where he needs to. I'm also telling you that black people are not the key to victory, as evidenced by the very articles and evidence I've shown.

If your argument for anyone who is concerned about Biden's chances of winning is "you must be MAGA", you have no room to talk about good faith arguments. Be more sophisticated in your thinking or at the very least, provide articles and evidence that validates your points.

Again, I'm not just pulling shyt out of thin air. These are talking points from insiders and news articles. Anyone who is even peripherally serious about this campaign would know this. You didn't even know New York was turning purple.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
no one but maga cultists want trump back in the office.

she was an untested and admittedly unlikeable candidate last time. this go round, she’s coming with four years of vp experience, alongside a generally likable incumbent.

today just saw the release of great economic numbers, too.

if inflation continues cooling, rate cuts are coming within a month or two, which will be like the economy doing a bump of coke.

trump can’t compete against that.

:yeshrug:

Fugazi economic reports don't move people. Rent and groceries out of control

Kamala has been AWOL the past few years whether you want to admit it or not.

Her appearances have not been good.

Daps
Fugazi economic reports don't move people. Rent and groceries out of control

Kamala has been AWOL the past few years whether you want to admit it or not.

Her appearances have not been good.
rent and grocery prices are coming down.

your poor management of money is never a valid reason to run interference for a nazi.

do better, breh.

:ufdup:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Everybody with a brain can see that a wet napkin would be a better candidate then Biden at this point. The only reason he in the race is due to pride and ego....people in 50 years will be like "why on earth did they put a 80 year old guy with in the race :mindblown:".

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Race is gonna be closer than alot of people think. I'm gonna unplug from watching a month before the Election. Because everyone is gonna blame black men if Biden loses.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
ASHLEY ALLISON: “If Biden stays in the race I’m going to do every single thing I can to defeat Donald Trump.”

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GHdxD6LXMAAMGVS.jpg

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
All this shyt is planned.
The sooner you realize this the more all of you(speaking of us black folks)the less you will stress it.
In my opinion the small hats run shyt and the go with the flow...
Not speaking just now but all throughout history.
Call me crazy but in my heart that's what I believe.
They took out JFK for less than what Trump is doing.

Last edited: