George Clooney calls for Biden to drop out, weeks after helping him raise $14 million. Also recently called WH to complain about Biden's ICC remarks

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The disloyalty that the party dems show to their guy underlines a general level of disloyalty and untrustworthiness that I have for these people.

The right wing may be staffed with psychopaths, but they arent out and out disloyal like what we see here.

I just want trump to drop dead so we can actually have real political discourse and get some of these clowns out

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The disloyalty that the party dems show to their guy underlines a general level of disloyalty and untrustworthiness that I have for these people.
it's not "disloyal" to state the fact that the joe biden we saw in the debate is not fit to serve another 4 years in the white house. it's acknowledging reality

the scandal is not that people are currently telling the truth about biden's condition, but that biden and his fukking team hid his condition from the country for 3 years, until the debate when they couldn't anymore. they did the Democrats and the country a massive disservice

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
it's not "disloyal" to state the fact that the joe biden we saw in the debate is not fit to serve another 4 years in the white house. it's stating reality

the scandal is not that people are currently telling the truth about biden's condition, but that biden and his fukking team hid his condition from the country for 3 years, until the debate when they couldn't anymore. they did the Democrats and the country a massive disservice

i dont even disaagree, but all these should have been figured out a long time ago. That ship has sailed. All these donors knew what was up, Now they want to say something?

Its ridiculous, Id rather Biden run, win and resign once he is back in the white house than doing this song and dance.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
yeah, i know about Amal. But it's interesting hearing George talk about donating to Biden while married to Amal.

Supporting Ukraine didn't need to happen. The Biden administration, from the very start, was against diplomacy and peace talks. Zolynsky and Putin were engaging in peace talks, by April '22, after a visit to Kyiv from Boris Johnson, the peace talks ended.

Now America is so desperate to stop Russia, that we're arming actual Nazis

This is a wild misinterpretation of events. Russia supporters like to ignore that their 2014 invasion and annexation of Crimea (and the rigged referendum) were key factors leading to the ongoing conflict and barriers to any lasting peace. The invasion in 2022 was a further escalation, which called for armed support to fight off an aggressive, unprovoked force. Again, this is a sovereign nation that's free to build alliances with whomever they choose. Trying to hinder them for your benefit is just as bad as the West exploiting them for theirs. However, it is ultimately their choice. And they are choosing to fight off an invader.

Regarding peace talks during the invasion, Putin claimed a comprehensive peace agreement spanning 18 articles, including security guarantees. These claims should not be taken in good faith, given what happened in 2014. In those peace talks, Russia wanted official recognition of the territories they annexed and neutrality enshrined in Ukraine's constitution, while Ukraine demanded that Russia fully withdraw from Crimea, remove their troops from occupying Donbas, and pay reparations. Ultimately, the talks went nowhere, but a line remained open for further negotiations in the future. The claim that peace was going to happen before Boris Johnson stepped in is a skewed interpretation of the situation. It ignores the dynamics of the peace talks and the primary obstacle holding them up, which was Russia's unrealistic demands for holding onto annexed territories.

America's sale of weapons to the Azov Nazis isn't something I support. It's a gross contradiction of their so-called principles. It undermines any claims of upholding democratic values and human rights principles. Any kind of support for Ukraine should have been conditioned on Ukraine dissolving their National Guard battalion and eliminating those elements. Providing them with weapons will just lead to bigger problems in the future.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
yeah, i know about Amal. But it's interesting hearing George talk about donating to Biden while married to Amal.

Supporting Ukraine didn't need to happen. The Biden administration, from the very start, was against diplomacy and peace talks. Zolynsky and Putin were engaging in peace talks, by April '22, after a visit to Kyiv from Boris Johnson, the peace talks ended.

Now America is so desperate to stop Russia, that we're arming actual Nazis

Dems don't give a shyt about supporting Ukraine.

Who do you think Europeans are paying for natural gas now that Russia is an opp?

This thing could be over in less than 2 weeks with a couple suitcases of cash, citizenship offers and a max of two shooters.

Putin isn't some 32 year old real life Metal gear solid character who can disarm 5 soldiers and merc them with their own weapons. This is a fat old man who can die if he falls down some stairs. He could be eliminated easily, a power vacuum created and then filled with hand picked people. This was being done all over Latin America and they developed operation gladio to do this shyt in Europe back in the cold war.

This is about one thing and one thing only: profits. This serves the interest of arms manufacturers and American energy companies.

If money could be made from supporting Palestinians we would not be witnessing an ongoing genocide funded by your tax dollars.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If youve ever been around anyone with failing mental faculty You cant “hide” dementia for 3 fukking years :dead:

This why its fukk 45 end of the day but these dems are fukking retards who soft as shyt n cant stay on code. You got dikkeaters like ted cruz who can get his wife clowned by 45 and still bend the knee meanwhile fu fu ass dem party undermining their president and fighting splinter battles with each other.

Just stupid

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

The right wing may be staffed with psychopaths, but they arent out and out disloyal like what we see here.

I just want trump to drop dead so we can actually have real political discourse and get some of these clowns out

i dont even disaagree, but all these should have been figured out a long time ago. That ship has sailed. All these donors knew what was up, Now they want to say something?

Its ridiculous, Id rather Biden run, win and resign once he is back in the white house than doing this song and dance.

How do you feel knowing Clooney called Obama before he did this and Obama didn’t try to stop him or talk him out of?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dems are royally fukked :damn:

And their Black supporters are down bad :heh:
Something new is getting leaked everyday. Yet they we're calling Bothsides MAGA for pointing this out over a year ago. Even a blind person could see his brain had turned to mush.
:mjlol:

Biden didn't show up for an early evening meeting with the German chancellor because he had to go to bed: report