George Clooney calls for Biden to drop out, weeks after helping him raise $14 million. Also recently called WH to complain about Biden's ICC remarks

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That's the part I can't figure out.

It's like every famous person in America is either trying to hype Trump or shyt on Biden. Seems like everyone wants Trump to get elected but for different reasons.

The broke nikkas want chaos because they've already given up.

The smart-dumb nikkas just wanna be different and go against logic.

The MAGATS...cause their Nazis.

The liberals that want to bring him to heel because he's either not pro-Jew enough or not left-wing enough.

The rich...because they know Trump is easier to influence and gain access to.
The rich because the trump tax breaks end in 2025 and they don’t want Biden making those changes.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I find it interesting that these celebrities suddenly have a voice against Biden when it comes to this

But didn't say shyt about the genocide he's sponsoring and the arms he's sending to Ukraine

It's when his incompetence and selfishness affects Americans that it matters

If you can't urge and pressure him to stop bombing children, why the fukk would he care what you think now?

The hypocrisy has been as clear as day for 2 years now. The world is moving beyond America because of it

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Democrats running a full press to lose this election is fukking weird…

There is no way in hell you can magically replace a presidential candidate in fukking July…:snoop:

almost like they are trying to throw the country to these people

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Trump just had a rally Tuesday night

Called into Fox News Monday morning I believe.

Posts on truth social all day

Challenged Joe to a debate and golf tournament for next week.

Announced he would reveal his VP, next week.

Was filmed golfing, talking shyt about Joe and Kamala last week.

He hasn’t been that quiet, the shyt with Biden has just dominated the headlines.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Google is free

You worried about a crack head with no involvement in government

but your bytch ass wont bring up jared kushner making 2 billion dollars being bribed by the gulf arabs

or you wont bring up jared kushner advising trump to let covid rampage blue states so it could kill of their population for election season

You are a whole fakkit, no matter what color you are

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I even question their actual allegiance to the GOP. Seems like more than half of the diehard trump fans were apolitical and never cared about politics before he came on the scene. I bet they rarely voted and only recently supported the republican ticket because of trump. They weren’t supporting Romney/Ryan in 2012 or McCain/Palin in 2008 back in the day. When trump will stop making bids for the US presidency and will officially retire from politics, most of the trump stans will stop caring about politics until another similar outspoken celebrity runs for president. These same People who are trump fans will become Dwayne « the rock » Johnson fans if the latter wanted to run for POTUS by appealing to lowbrow nativist and populist sensibilities. These low information and poorly educated folks love to be entertained and they love stanning a narcissistic maverick and big loudmouth talker like trump. He’s literally a clown, a walking meme.

I look at it.....they never hyped any Republican except Trump. He's the worst GOP candidate they've had in our lifetimes and THIS is the dude they want to ride or die with.

What makes Trump so appealing to famous nikkas? If they stanned McCain, Romney, Bush etc., then at least they're consistent. These nikkas ain't had shyt to say about those guys but wanna be all on Team MAGA.

The A-students ain't voting for him. It's the smart-dumb nikkas that wanna be different and contrarian. Notice nann one of em can speak on good GOP policy. They love the cult of personality. Low information voter = loves Trump; high information voter = hates both but knows Biden is less of a threat.

They WANT Trump because it's easier to sway him and gain access.

Guys like Bush, Obama, Clinton etc., are "real" politicians and you can't just step to them any kind of way. They're not taking political advice from actors and rappers. You gotta have legit bona-fides to get in the room and talk policy.........

Trump is a celebrity president. His career is built off being famous.......not because he was a successful businessman or politician. His knowledge of state craft is minimal so when he talks, the average Hollywood-er can understand him and talk on his level. Kinda like a room full of 3rd graders talking math vs. a room of mathematicians at MIT. That's why they all seem to be trying to nudge Trump into the Oval Office from both sides. They want someone that can be easily bought and controlled....someone who hands out favors like candy.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
biden's performance in the debate laid it way too bare :yeshrug:

what biden's team did, hiding his condition from the country for the last 3 years, is a fukking disgrace. and biden is a scumbag for lying about being a "transitional president". when he said that during the 2020 primaries, everyone took that as "we all know i'm too old to run twice. i wouldn't seek reelection". well, he lied, and now it's a disaster
THE ONLY REASON IS ISRAEL, ANY NON ZIONISTS WILL PROBABLY CUT THEM OFF COMPLETELY AND WHITE SUPREMACY DIES AROUND THE WORLD WITH ISRAEL.

All the shyt about "Jews run everything" comes from Zionists puppets placed in power ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

Zionists/Nazis hijacked the movement of the 1940's and have been the ones recreating the Brown Shirts

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Israel has said over and over again "If Israel goes down, The West goes down"

The fukk dies this even mean? :dahell: .

At some point in the next 20 years, people will start to hunt these people down (Zionists, not Jews). Can't wait to see what France does when the next Zionists tries to harm the current political party

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Here's what I would do if I was leading the Biden team.

He can't drop out clearly, no one can raise enough money or build a coalition strong enough in less than 4 months to beat Trump; Newsom would be best but that's not enough time to shake off the California is Thunderdome perception. Biden seems to be more awake at these rallies for whatever reason, maybe it's the crowd yelling. I would make sure dude did nothing but rallies and 15 minute interviews between the hours of 10am and 4pm. Make sure he gets 10-12 hours of sleep. Build some support that he is still of some sound mind, albeit clearly in decline. I would hand off literally every other presidential duty to Kamala Harris; she doesn't have to debate or campaign; and her unlikeability is due to being a mushmouth anyway so she won't be an asset there. Tell the rest of democrats and affiliates to shut the fukk up or we will do everything to make running your office difficult as shyt. Once Biden wins in November, have him retire immediately after he is inaugurated.

I don't believe Kamala is as bad as the media and the immigration fukk up has led us to believe.

It sounds like a joke, but as others have said, optics are real, and you need to manage those optics. Perception is reality.