Genome Mapping of Ancient Egyptian mummies shows SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN LINEAGE!!!

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I don't know WHO the fukk you're responding too dressing up half of that shyt, but when you start telling black folks what should be important to them, tying our day to day living to it, it's typical careless white boy shyt...PERIOD.

As an African...I feel a sort of way about your bullshyt. Who the fukk are you to tell us what's important to us? our kids? The correcting of history and the self esteem and pride it brings to us as a people?

It's an arrogance of you white folks that's extremely annoying...

And for the record....I didn't callyou a racist. Stop creating your own victimhood.

The robbing of black history at the hands of racists whites is real. Telling us it shouldn't matter to us because it doesn't matter to you is pure white boy shyt.

You missed my point.

I never said white people didn't rob black history, and I never said it's a truth that doesn't matter, or that it should stay hidden, etc. I was referencing the presentation of the info by the TS.

I question why it matters to this dude in that way. He could still get harassed by a cop on his way home because of the color of his skin, yet he's turning some DNA study into a chance to make white people and arabs mad, like thats somehow more important to him.

Just doesn't make sense to me.

And other people were making mention of me being some racists CAC in this thread.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You missed my point.

I never said white people didn't rob black history, and I never said it's a truth that doesn't matter, or that it should stay hidden, etc. I was referencing the presentation of the info by the TS.

I question why it matters to this dude in that way. He could still get harassed by a cop on his way home because of the color of his skin, yet he's turning some DNA study into a chance to make white people and arabs mad, like thats somehow more important to him.

Just doesn't make sense to me.

And other people were making mention of me being some racists CAC in this thread.

Well I'm saying it. Most of the board is saying it. You spent time telling us it "shouldn't" be important to us, and then WONDER in your paternal white boy arrogance WHY some would call you a racist CAC?

Again...who the fukk are YOU to tell me what's important to me, my kids and my people?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Stop acting like black people have never done anything bad. The genes that control skin color have nothing to do with running, height or bone disease or how many people you're going to rape and murder. All humans are naturally good at long distance running. How the fukk do you think we used to hunt?

didn't imply black people have never done anything bad. Just saying that the non-stop conflicts and corruption, unnatural way in which Africa didn't progress with the rest of the world, current languages and cultural conflicts, etc. All that sh1t was and still is, due to European interest.

Some people are unusually good at certain things, including long distance running... it has to do with genes. I've seen fat children turn into lazy fat people; they have trouble with going down steps, how are they naturally good at long distance running? Everything doesn't effect all groups equally, which is why less than 10% of our species is unequally good at certain things.

I didn't say anything like skin color is related to bones or height or running. I just said that there are biological differences within different groups of our species. Also, biological anthropologists can tell race without skin.

"Albinism results from inheritance of recessive gene alleles and is known to affect all vertebrates, including humans"

It's a recessive gene common to all vertebrates. She's still gorgeous, I wish it was only skin deep, unfortunately they have eye problems and other things.
.... the not skin deep is what I was referring to. It's an unnatural problem. That's why I said unfortunately for her - yea she's cute, but she's gonna have to deal w all that bs from recessive genes.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I'm saying it. Most of the board is saying it. You spent time telling us it "shouldn't" be important to us, and then WONDER in your paternal white boy arrogance WHY some would call you a racist CAC?

Again...who the fukk are YOU to tell me what's important to me, my kids and my people?

:whew:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind

I was quoting the TS, and provided ample reasons for what I posted.

Never told you, Reb, or anyone else, what should be important to them.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I do not get the mindset. It's like if they found out Atlantis existed and the inhabitants were white and I was posting shyt about 'blacks and arabs gonna be mad'. You know damn well that the same black dudes who are posting nonsense in this thread would be in here pissy about it.

This is one of the reasons that I never took a white bish I was smashing serious. There is always an inherent lack in understanding of history and current world events.

It wouldn't be the same if you posted that because, black people haven't attempted to steal and black-wash the history of Atlantis or any other culture that obviously wasn't black at all. That is what cac and white people have tried to do with Ancient Africa.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
didn't imply black people have never done anything bad. Just saying that the non-stop conflicts and corruption, unnatural way in which Africa didn't progress with the rest of the world, current languages and cultural conflicts, etc. All that sh1t was and still is, due to European interest.

Some people are unusually good at certain things, including long distance running... it has to do with genes. I've seen fat children turn into lazy fat people; they have trouble with going down steps, how are they naturally good at long distance running? Everything doesn't effect all groups equally, which is why less than 10% of our species is unequally good at certain things.

I didn't say anything like skin color is related to bones or height or running. I just said that there are biological differences within different groups of our species. Also, biological anthropologists can tell race without skin.

.... the not skin deep is what I was referring to. It's an unnatural problem. That's why I said unfortunately for her - yea she's cute, but she's gonna have to deal w all that bs from recessive genes.
"European interests" is just human nature. It has nothing to do with where they're from or their skin color.

NYC Rebel

Daps

Yes you clearly DID. Tying the discovery to our day to day lives.

How the fukk do you know if I or anyone else isn't imparting this onto our kids, doing our own cleaning up of history?

You got Bobby Jindal pushing textbooks saying "slaves were happy" down in Louisiana. This is akin to it. You had whites accusing white Egyptologist like Count Voleny who spoke the truth that the people whites had in chains during his era were the first creators of civilization as having "Hottentot Disease."

Man please. Fall back...don't tell me or any of us in here saying it isn't important to us by comparing our lives to it.

fukk outta here.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I know it's hard for you to understand. But really go back and read the first couple posts. The things you and other white posters were saying were very condescending and offensive. The shyt about "is this info gonna stop you from getting arrested" was truly appalling. Your playing with a real problem and fear of a lot of young black men.

You say you understand the history. So why didn't you just come in and say.
"Yeah history was fukked I'm glad some truth is coming to light"

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
"European interests" is just human nature. It has nothing to do with where they're from or their skin color.

The world wasn't interested in destroying itself or enslaving entire groups of people solely because of color and oppressing them for 100's of years before Europeans decided to have it's own unique interest.

LOL, you have to admit that white boys just come up with random justifications for the worst sh1t in history. For example, if I was asian I wouldn't be pretending like Genghis Khan wasn't at non stop war to create the Mongol empire. But I would probably point out that he was tolerant of different ideas, religions, and wasn't just out killing women and children for the fck of it, because a group was a different race, or because God told him to do it.
Europeans come up with sh1t like Manifest Destiny .. or Tran-Atlantic Slavery or The Christian Crusades or Jim Crow or South Africa Apartheid....
You point to many conflicts in Africa and South America (supposedly not due to E interest) and guess who was behind the scenes in every instance.

As with all places on the planet, South Africa would have been better off without white people and their interest ever impregnating it with it's evilness and filth.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ill never understand how people criticize racism by being racist :pachaha:

Racist?.. that would be banning you from the-coli due to you being white or limiting your posting and forum options due to you being white.... or going to the rafters and claiming all the classic threads were made by black people and white people have contributed nothing to this forum

:troll:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Like I always say when it comes to black folks, latent bigots are always focusing on our "reactions" moreso than the bad "actions" that took place.