Genome Mapping of Ancient Egyptian mummies shows SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN LINEAGE!!!

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pyramid-building3.jpg

and whites aren't the only killers...heard of the mongol horde??
google mongol invation of china/ or the destruction of Khwarazmian ...mass beheadings..MASS rape..just total destruction..i'm soo glad i don't live in those times :to:

:mjpls:

:what: i never claimed whites are the only killers.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The type of slavery going on in Africa was different though, right? ..

Slavery in the Americas

-rape
-torture
-mutilation
-stripped of religion
-stripped of culture
-light skin vs dark skin
-young vs old
-man vs woman
etc

Was this the type of slavery going on in Africa?
Not sure my dude, I'm not really here to compare which slavery is worse, slavery is... well.. slavery..

agreed. Do you think its racist to say all white people are evil cavemen?
It's definitely racist, though they may not think of it as racist themselves.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Not sure my dude, I'm not really here to compare which slavery is worse, slavery is... well.. slavery..

It's definitely racist, though they may not think of it as racist themselves.
I think calling what took place in sub saharan Africa "slavery" is too harsh and misplaced a term.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I know it's hard for you to understand. But really go back and read the first couple posts. The things you and other white posters were saying were very condescending and offensive. The shyt about "is this info gonna stop you from getting arrested" was truly appalling. Your playing with a real problem and fear of a lot of young black men.

You say you understand the history. So why didn't you just come in and say.
"Yeah history was fukked I'm glad some truth is coming to light"

This is a post I can understand.

I wasn't intending on offending black people, just the TS and his mentality.

Truth is truth and facts are facts and people should know them in any and all cases. :manny:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
agreed. Do you think its racist to say all white people are evil cavemen?

yes, but I don't believe all white people are evil cavemen.

I do believe they are biblical 'Gentiles', which explains why Paul preached to the Gentiles in Europe :yeshrug:

Scientifically, I believe they came from black people (women) through mating with Neanderthals. And since then the Neanderthal gene has been grafted down to a minimal 4% to 1%...some Europeans have up to 8% Neanderthal Genes in them though :manny:

Neanderthals Still Walk the Earth? | Video - ABC News

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And people such as yourself make blanket judgments about others based on half a sentence of text, and skin color. :manny:

I haven't made any blanket judgments about anyone. I'm only speaking on what was said by you in this thread. You were very condescending and unsympathetic to a history that you claim to understand.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Truth is truth and facts are facts and people should know them in any and all cases. :manny:

You were extremely narcisstic with your first response in here talkin about how does this affect your day to day life.

:childplease:

That's the shyt that pisses me and the rest of the heads in here off.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I haven't made any blanket judgments about anyone. I'm only speaking on what was said by you in this thread. You were very condescending and unsympathetic to a history that you claim to understand.
I contended two things in this thread;

1. White people in 2013 care about the race of Ancient Egyptians.

2. All white people are evil racists.

I still contest those two points, both of which were made in this thread. If my position is condescending and unsympathetic in your eyes...i disagree.

NYC Rebel

Daps

You weren't attacking the thread starter. You were attacking the NEWS and how it allegedly plays no role in the daily lives of black people.

:smh:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
You were extremely narcisstic with your first response in here talkin about how does this affect your day to day life.

:childplease:

That's the shyt that pisses me and the rest of the heads in here off.

My point was that TS didn't say 'this is a interesting study, or this finally proves such and such...'...he was concerned first and first mostly with the fact that this should make whites and arabs mad, when no one I know who is white would find this information unsettling or something to 'get mad' about. It's an interesting study on an interesting topic.

That is all. Nothing to do with denying it, or trying to tell random people how they should feel about it or hide it, or deny it or not care about it.

Got damn.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
You weren't attacking the thread starter. You were attacking the NEWS and how it allegedly plays no role in the daily lives of black people.

:smh:

Seriously Reb, STFU. I was not in any way. You came in here late and decided to have an opinion about it and now you somehow know what my intention was.

And you have the nerve to lecture me on trying to tell 'you' how you should feel about something?

Get the fukk out of here.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Seriously Reb, STFU. I was not in any way. You came in here late and decided to have an opinion about it and now you somehow know what my intention was.

And you have the nerve to lecture me on trying to tell 'you' how you should feel about something?

Get the fukk out of here.

No...you take your paternal white boy mentality and stick it up your ass.

You're a Patriots fan that gets happy after every win..."well....so what. how do the Patriots affect the day to day lives of white people?"

You came in with a stupid applies to all answer on why something shouldn't carry significance to "black people." Yes....YOU WERE telling us how it shouldn't matter to black people. I'm sorry...but I'm black...my family is and many of my friends...you were talking about me and had NO place too.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I contended two things in this thread;

1. White people in 2013 care about the race of Ancient Egyptians.

2. All white people are evil racists.

I still contest those two points, both of which were made in this thread. If my position is condescending and unsympathetic in your eyes...i disagree.

Do you remember the outrage when Idris Elba was chosen as a Norse God in the movie Thor? Individually you might not be offended but there was outrage over a black man playing a fictional Norse God.

If white people(not all of you) didn't care about the race of Ancient Egyptians, then they should be portrayed as how they actually look, right? On the Discovery Channel, History Channel & Movies right?... Yet, they aren't.. I'm asking you, why do you think that is? Why are Ancient Egyptians never portrayed as dark skinned? Just answer that for me.