Genome Mapping of Ancient Egyptian mummies shows SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN LINEAGE!!!

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
racist... would be banning you from the-coli due to you being white or either limiting your posting and forum options due to you being white. Or going to the rafters and claiming all the classic threads were made by black people and white people have contributed nothing to this forum

:troll:

I bet several of the people going hard in this thread would support all that stuff :troll:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The world wasn't interested in destroying itself or enslaving entire groups of people solely because of color and oppressing them for 100's of years before Europeans decided to have it's own unique interest.

LOL, you have to admit that white boys just come up with random justifications for the worst sh1t in history. For example, if I was asian I wouldn't be pretending like Genghis Khan wasn't at non stop war to create the Mongol empire. But I would probably point out that he was tolerant of different ideas, religions, and wasn't just out killing women and children for the fck of it, because a group was a different race, or because God told him to do it.
Europeans come up with sh1t like Manifest Destiny .. or Tran-Atlantic Slavery or The Christian Crusades or Jim Crow or South Africa Apartheid....
You point to many conflicts in Africa and South America (supposedly not due to E interest) and guess who was behind the scenes in every instance.

As with all places on the planet, South Africa would have been better off without white people and their interest ever impregnating it with it's evilness and filth.
You do know slavery existed in Africa before 1600 right? (and the world)

Genghis Khan did kill because God told him to do it. He believed it was his divine duty to bring the entire world under his control and that anyone who didn't submit was going against the will of God, because if he could conquer the world then it would obviously be God's will. He did kill women and children for the fukk of it.

Slavery wasn't based on color, it was based on the need for cheap labor. Europeans didn't enslave Africans because their color. They actually justified it by saying the Africans weren't the same religion as them.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
So you're African American?

And I wouldn't say mistake.. I would say just a genetic mutation. Ten of thousands of years of brown people on Earth and 1 single person randomly comes out with this genetic mutation. It just so happened that the place on Earth that is the least advantageous for human to naturally live - lighter skin was more advantageous. plus the eating habits were different - eventually creating a race that you say is - true that they've "consistently is rape, pillage, plunder, steal and bring disease" to the world.

We know from science that a fraction of a change in DNA is very significant. everything matters and most scientist are getting away from loose theory about waste and junk DNA. So even if we share 99.5%... How do we determine what changes are in the .5%. How do we know that neurologically there are no differences? All we do know is that the unnatural light skin on some humans has a miniscule affect in the difference in our genes. So until further notice, it's reasonable (imo) to assume that somehow the .5% amounts to that groups tendency to bring destruction chaos, confusion, lies, and prolonged mental fukkery to the world.

Slight changes affect many things.. there are nations in Africa that produce people who naturally are good at running long distances. kenyans aka .6% of the world population dominating long distances races for awhile. Or on average Asian women have smaller V or white people have a higher chance of bone disease. There are a million things contained in the .5%.

Besides, it wasn't the original man that destroyed Africa and reduced it to what it is today.. it was European interest that did that.

i'm afro asian..i have black and asian heritage...

kk so we're on the same book that other races such as whites/asians were a product of environmental stresses/mutations..less sun -> less menalin...other features i can't really explain.i'm not a biological anthropologist..but i don't get it..are you saying that "Evil behaviour" is genetics?..that whites pillage, rape etc because of their genetics..oh btw i've herad about that whites were just black albinos..which is not true

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know slavery existed in Africa before 1600 right? (and the world)

Genghis Khan did kill because God told him to do it. He believed it was his divine duty to bring the entire world under his control and that anyone who didn't submit was going against the will of God, because if he could conquer the world then it would obviously be God's will. He did kill women and children for the fukk of it.

Slavery wasn't based on color, it was based on the need for cheap labor. Europeans didn't enslave Africans because their color. They actually justified it by saying the Africans weren't the same religion as them.

The type of slavery going on in Africa was different though, right? ..

Slavery in the Americas

-rape
-torture
-mutilation
-stripped of religion
-stripped of culture
-light skin vs dark skin
-young vs old
-man vs woman
etc

Was this the type of slavery going on in Africa?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Slavery in the Americas

-rape
-torture
-mutilation
-stripped of religion
-stripped of culture
-light skin vs dark skin
-young vs old
-man vs woman

People think because they can attach the word "slavery" to the end of something, it's all one and the same. As if chattel slavery didn't strip people of human dignity while "slavery" practiced in Africa absorbed their captured into their groups...shyt...they allowed folks to go to Mecca.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I thought this was common knowledge that white folks didn't want to put in the history books :manny:

You thought wrong friend, its way deeper than that & this is why you have NOT seen this information reported on TV...but when they 'thought' he was white they couldn't wait to put the face on magazine covers, Discovery & the History Channel :beli:

So why exactly did God create european people and let them enslave "gods people"

@Joe Sixpack you can get all the info you need to what Sensitive Blake asked you in this thread here

http://www.the-coli.com/higher-lear...fic-proof-origins-white-man.html#.UW7ib7VOR_g

Ill never understand how people criticize racism by being racist :pachaha:

telling the Truth is not Racist...its called the truth. I'm not one of these who thinks black people are superior. I just want the truth to be put out there correctly & accepted. That's it :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I was more referring to the fact that this has been proven several time over. Looking at it now it does come off as a shyt head comment.

fair enough

i need to stay out of these ancient African threads :heh:

No. I'm glad you're here. We need to have these conversations to move past the problem of race in this country.

People such as yourself are so removed from the reality of racism that you don't even understand when your perpetuating its legacy.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort

Slavery in the Americas

-rape
-torture
-mutilation
-stripped of religion
-stripped of culture
-light skin vs dark skin
-young vs old
-man vs woman
etc

pyramid-building3.jpg

and whites aren't the only killers...heard of the mongol horde??
google mongol invation of china/ or the destruction of Khwarazmian ...mass beheadings..MASS rape..just total destruction..i'm soo glad i don't live in those times :to:

:mjpls:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
telling the Truth is not Racist...its called the truth. I'm not one of these who thinks black people are superior. I just want the truth to be put out there correctly & accepted. That's it :manny:

agreed. Do you think its racist to say all white people are evil cavemen?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
No. I'm glad you're here. We need to have these conversations to move past the problem of race in this country.

People such as yourself are so removed from the reality of racism that you don't even understand when your perpetuating its legacy.

And people such as yourself make blanket judgments about others based on half a sentence of text, and skin color. :manny:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
pyramid-building3.jpg

and whites aren't the only killers...heard of the mongol horde??
google mongol invation of china/ or the destruction of Khwarazmian ...mass beheadings..MASS rape..just total destruction..i'm soo glad i don't live in those times :to:

:mjpls:

there is no proof that the enslaved built the pyramids.

If anything, the towns unearthed around the pyramids showed that it was skilled labor that built the monuments.