Genome Mapping of Ancient Egyptian mummies shows SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN LINEAGE!!!

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not talkin the little amounts you have in your hair and eyes you mutant.

:heh:
Uh... It's in our skin dude. How else do you think we can tan? It's clear you have little to no scientific knowledge and have been brainwashed from some source. Maybe if you become more educated you can emancipate yourself from these strange beliefs.

I'm curious though, how do you rationalize black Albino's who have no melanin?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Uh... It's in our skin dude. How else do you think we can tan? It's clear you have little to no scientific knowledge and have been brainwashed from some source. Maybe if you become more educated you can emancipate yourself from these strange beliefs.

:dead::deadmanny:

Go away..

Stop tryin to be the class clown and read a book.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:dead::deadmanny:

Go away..

Stop tryin to be the class clown and read a book.
Why don't you respond to an entire post instead of nitpicking one sentence and then saying something stupid?

You said white people don't have melanin except for our eyes and hair. Which you are wrong and subsequently ignore in your subsequent post.

What do you mean read a book?

mcx0707BESkin004-new-md.jpg

Is this not a black woman who was born albino?

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort

lol stop you're feeding the troll :damn:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
um...i lack melanin? breh i'm pretty dark as fu...:troll: harder :childplease:

"ll they have done consistently is rape, pillage, plunder, steal and bring disease " this is true...but how does that make them a mistake though lmaoooo
So you're African American?

And I wouldn't say mistake.. I would say just a genetic mutation. Ten of thousands of years of brown people on Earth and 1 single person randomly comes out with this genetic mutation. It just so happened that the place on Earth that is the least advantageous for human to naturally live - lighter skin was more advantageous. plus the eating habits were different - eventually creating a race that you say is - true that they've "consistently is rape, pillage, plunder, steal and bring disease" to the world.

We know from science that a fraction of a change in DNA is very significant. everything matters and most scientist are getting away from loose theory about waste and junk DNA. So even if we share 99.5%... How do we determine what changes are in the .5%. How do we know that neurologically there are no differences? All we do know is that the unnatural light skin on some humans has a miniscule affect in the difference in our genes. So until further notice, it's reasonable (imo) to assume that somehow the .5% amounts to that groups tendency to bring destruction chaos, confusion, lies, and prolonged mental fukkery to the world.

Slight changes affect many things.. there are nations in Africa that produce people who naturally are good at running long distances. kenyans aka .6% of the world population dominating long distances races for awhile. Or on average Asian women have smaller V or white people have a higher chance of bone disease. There are a million things contained in the .5%.

Besides, it wasn't the original man that destroyed Africa and reduced it to what it is today.. it was European interest that did that.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol stop you're feeding the troll :damn:
Unfortunately I don't think he is trolling. I suspect he was indoctrinated into this way of thinking at a young age and is a racist. I like exploring the insane minds of these people, but it's hard to do so when they ignore and don't answer any questions in any of my posts.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you're African American?

And I wouldn't say mistake.. I would say just a genetic mutation. Ten of thousands of years of brown people on Earth and 1 single person randomly comes out with this genetic mutation. It just so happened that the place on Earth that is the least advantageous for human to naturally live - lighter skin was more advantageous. plus the eating habits were different - eventually creating a race that you say is - true that they've "consistently is rape, pillage, plunder, steal and bring disease" to the world.

We know from science that a fraction of a change in DNA is very significant. everything matters and most scientist are getting away from loose theory about waste and junk DNA. So even if we share 99.5%... How do we determine what changes are in the .5%. How do we know that neurologically there are no differences? All we do know is that the unnatural light skin on some humans has a miniscule affect in the difference in our genes. So until further notice, it's reasonable (imo) to assume that somehow the .5% amounts to that groups tendency to bring destruction chaos, confusion, lies, and prolonged mental fukkery to the world.

Slight changes affect many things.. there are nations in Africa that produce people who naturally are good at running long distances. kenyans aka .6% of the world population dominating long distances races for awhile. Or on average Asian women have smaller V or white people have a higher chance of bone disease. There are a million things contained in the .5%.

Besides, it wasn't the original man that destroyed Africa and reduced it to what it is today.. it was European interest that did that.
Stop acting like black people have never done anything bad. The genes that control skin color have nothing to do with running, height or bone disease or how many people you're going to rape and murder. All humans are naturally good at long distance running. How the fukk do you think we used to hunt?

is that not , unfortunately for her, a defect from recessive genes?
"Albinism results from inheritance of recessive gene alleles and is known to affect all vertebrates, including humans"

It's a recessive gene common to all vertebrates. She's still gorgeous, I wish it was only skin deep, unfortunately they have eye problems and other things.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Truly....who the fukk cares?

And I say this from a white man who knows without a doubt that Egyptians were not white like me and has zero fukks given about what color Egyptians were.

Why are you touting this? Do you feel like if its proven you can mention it to a cop when he's racially profiling you and he'll say 'My bad, this changes everything?"

How will this make your life better? Will you walk down the street with your chest puffed out a little further?

I do not understand.

You can't be serious?

You always end up showing your true colors.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
You can't be serious?

You always end up showing your true colors.

My true colors are based in the fact that this dude prefaced an entire scientific study with 'Arabs and CAC's gonna be mad'.

Like the only thing he gleaned from that piece was some historical DNA evidence thats going to somehow 'make people who aren't black mad, and that will make his day to day life better'.

I do not get the mindset. It's like if they found out Atlantis existed and the inhabitants were white and I was posting shyt about 'blacks and arabs gonna be mad'. You know damn well that the same black dudes who are posting nonsense in this thread would be in here pissy about it.

Point is, I can't even imagine that idea to post a thread topic worded like that, or for that intent, so I don't get why someone else would. Yet somehow I'm a fukking racist CAC because I don't understand his point? :skip:

Do not compute.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
My true colors are based in the fact that this dude prefaced an entire scientific study with 'Arabs and CAC's gonna be mad'.

Like the only thing he gleaned from that piece was some historical DNA evidence thats going to somehow 'make people who aren't black mad, and that will make his day to day life better'.

I do not get the mindset. It's like if they found out Atlantis existed and the inhabitants were white and I was posting shyt about 'blacks and arabs gonna be mad'. You know damn well that the same black dudes who are posting nonsense in this thread would be in here pissy about it.

Point is, I can't even imagine that idea to post a thread topic worded like that, or for that intent, so I don't get why someone else would. Yet somehow I'm a fukking racist CAC because I don't understand his point? :skip:

Do not compute.

I don't know WHO the fukk you're responding too dressing up half of that shyt, but when you start telling black folks what should be important to them, tying our day to day living to it, it's typical careless white boy shyt...PERIOD.

As an African...I feel a sort of way about your bullshyt. Who the fukk are you to tell us what's important to us? our kids? The correcting of history and the self esteem and pride it brings to us as a people?

It's an arrogance of you white folks that's extremely annoying...

And for the record....I didn't callyou a racist. Stop creating your own victimhood.

The robbing of black history at the hands of racists whites is real. Telling us it shouldn't matter to us because it doesn't matter to you is pure white boy shyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Do not compute.
Sounds like he was right :umad: