Genome Mapping of Ancient Egyptian mummies shows SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN LINEAGE!!!

HummerCrusher

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There really hasn't been opposing views in this thread. People need to view people as people; not "black people", not "white people", not "brown people", etc. Ultimately, we're all on the same team. Everyone needs to recognize that.

We're on the same team, I agree, until someone who's supposed to be on your team stabs you in the back and denies your place on the team. Which is what racists do to other ethnicities. It's all good saying we all have equal value. We do. But pointing out racism (where it actually exists), if anything, helps the team. It's only when it's brushed over and denied do more problems - specifically even more reactionary racism - occur.

If you have a teammate getting away with all types things detrimental to the group, and you don't criticize, you're hurting the team and it'll eventually destroy itself.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
they are portrayed as they looked, mostly brownish people with a lot of african people mixed in.

After reading this, I have come to the conclusion that you are no longer described as a white person to me. You are clearly defined as a CAC. :beli: carry on...

Just bring up the Curse of Ham and not only its direct link to esoteric Judaism, false Christianity, and African slavery. And mention the mind-bending gymnastics that were performed to continue this unquestionably Talmudic teaching in the supposed Enlightened era of science and anthropology that followed.

They initially said "The Bible (Talmud, actually), says Blacks are descended from Ham! It says Ham is curse and will never amount to more than slaves! Let's do dis!"

Sample Chapter for Goldenberg, D.M.: The Curse of Ham: Race and Slavery in Early Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

Then when, in the Enlightenment Era, it was discovered that the paintings of Pharoahs and Egyptians looked black (and descended from Ham), they quickly flipped the script, saying Ham was White.

Then with this theory, they switched to science instead, saying blacks are biologically predisposed to being slaves. And if they try to be free, it's a mental illness.

Drapetomania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then when it was found that Egyptians were closely related to Ethipians, Nubians, and Somalis, they say that all three of these black skinned ethnicities are Caucasian.

Ethiopians are Caucasian and Aryan - YouTube

You can't argue with a constantly changing theory. It's got to the point where the thought of blacks having done anything of significance will be rejected, no matter what.

exactly, we have to realize it isn't about them. We have to define ourselves & teach that to ourselves. As Poppy Dock has shown, in the face of science, bible, and even clear statues with pictures on them...they will REFUSE to acknowledge what is true. They were black people.

Its some sad folks in this world breh. Almost mental with their hatred of black people :wow:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As Poppy Dock has shown, in the face of science, bible, and even clear statures with pictures on them...they will REFUSE to acknowledge what is true. They were black people.

This right here... it's crazy :mindblown: ... he probably reading this thread like a vampire in the sun :heh:

Brownish.. :deadmanny:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I know for a fact that the Yoruba people came out of Egypt or Israel.

I'm interested in checking my bloodline since I'm descended from the Royal House in Ife. I'm going to get some of my cousins down with this to see what we can find.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There really hasn't been opposing views in this thread. People need to view people as people; not "black people", not "white people", not "brown people", etc. Ultimately, we're all on the same team. Everyone needs to recognize that.
:stop:
We're on the same team, I agree, until someone who's supposed to be on your team stabs you in the back and denies your place on the team. Which is what racists do to other ethnicities. It's all good saying we all have equal value. We do. But pointing out racism (where it actually exists), if anything, helps the team. It's only when it's brushed over and denied do more problems - specifically even more reactionary racism - occur.

If you have a teammate getting away with all types things detrimental to the group, and you don't criticize, you're hurting the team and it'll eventually destroy itself.
:lift:

Besides, it's clear that situations and things related to this topic of black history and black situations- affected us negatively. Propaganda, lies and manipulation of history have been used for most of history and most effectively against African Americans. We are better now in 2013, but there are still many of us that feel the affects. I don't like that sh1t; because I know that even if I know our history, or even if I'm successful in life, that means nothing at all if the masses are still lost and are believing the lies of our supposed 'teammates' of our species.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I know for a fact that the Yoruba people came out of Egypt or Israel.

I'm interested in checking my bloodline since I'm descended from the Royal House in Ife. I'm going to get some of my cousins down with this to see what we can find.

:shaq:

I am also convince that Igbo man came of out Egypt or Israel and built the Nri Kingdom in what is now Nigeria

Igbo/Ibibio/Efik (Eastern Naija) writing Nsibidi (a form or hieroglyphics)
Nsibidi.gif

Igbo woman atan Igbo wedding...looking like Nefertiti...chea
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41337000/jpg/_41337068_04bride.jpg

Igbo men looking like ramses and king tut

Emeka%20Okafor.jpg

Nnamdi-Asomugha_1313716003.jpg

oguchi-onyewu.jpg

:troll:

NYC Rebel

Daps
:shaq:

I am also convince that Igbo man came of out Egypt or Israel and built the Nri Kingdom in modern-day Nigeria

Igbo/Ibibio/Efik (Eastern Naija) writing Nsibidi (a form or hieroglyphics)
Nsibidi.gif

Igbo woman atan Igbo wedding...looking like Nefertiti...chea
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41337000/jpg/_41337068_04bride.jpg

Igbo men looking like ramses and king tut

Emeka%20Okafor.jpg

Nnamdi-Asomugha_1313716003.jpg

oguchi-onyewu.jpg

:troll:

I'm not competing. All I know is that the "Ade" in my name which means "king" also held the same meaning in Ancient Egypt.

And Yorubas doing all of this Bronze sculpting (that's my uncle and the statue to the right bottom is of my great, great, great, great grandfather) didn't just happen out of nowhere.

20987_10200251047132096_763274492_n.jpg

I'm going to ask my cousins about this and check our bloodline.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I'm not competing. All I know is that the "Ade" in my name which means "king" also held the same meaning in Ancient Egypt.

And Yorubas doing all of this Bronze sculpting (that's my uncle and the statue to the right bottom is of my great, great, great, great grandfather) didn't just happen out of nowhere.

20987_10200251047132096_763274492_n.jpg

I'm going to ask my cousins about this and check our bloodline.

:salute: I know you are not competing breh. Yorubas and Igbos are closer related than people think.Along with Bini people. I learned it in a genetic studies course in college. It is well known that people did not inhabit in large numbers what is known as Nigeria until well after the fall of Ancient Egypt and Israel. Going to Ethopia for them would have been to hostile, so going southwest of Egypt makes more sense.

NYC Rebel

Daps
:salute: I now you are not competing breh. Yorubas and Igbos are closer related than people think.Along with Bini people. I learned it in a genetic studies course in college. It is well known that people did not inhabit in large numbers what is known as Nigeria until well after the fall of Ancient Egypt and Israel. Going to Ethopia for them would have been to hostile, so going southwest of Egypt makes more sense.

Indeed. Our migrations to NIgeria are pretty recent. Oduduwa (father of Yoruba) I think arrived in Ife around the 8th century and is from the "East."

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Indeed. Our migrations to NIgeria are pretty recent. Oduduwa (father of Yoruba) I think arrived in Ife around the 8th century and is from the "East."

:yes: That is why my dad always tells me, that Yorubas are your cousins. Its the reason why beef is rare between us. If there is a disagreement, it usually involves an outsider creating confusion. :pachaha: Igbo is both an Igbo and Yoruba word. It means forest or forest dweller in old Yoruba language. You know that core Igbo land looks like the Amazon

NYC Rebel

Daps
:yes: That is why my dad always tells me, that Yorubas are your cousins. Its the reason why beef is rare between us. If there is a disagreement, it usually involves an outsider creating confusion. :pachaha: Igbo is both an Igbo and Yoruba word. It means forest or forest dweller in old Yoruba language. You know that core Igbo land looks like the Amazon

Indeed. It's all a matter of "you guys go this way....we'll go that way" and eventually, customs and language change and evolve.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Indeed. It's all a matter of "you guys go this way....we'll go that way" and eventually, customs and language change and evolve.

That is what I think happened. The Niger River and the Niger Delta is what split the two areas. Customs changed over time, but some things remain the same. There was more than enough land to split as both populations grew.

Do you think it is possible that Ethiopia, Egypt, and Nubia were the only Africans around in the Ancient Times and eventually segments of their populations migrated as they grew?

I am almost for certain that west Africa was largely uninhabited by anybody during the earlier Egyptian and Nubian dynasties. Think about it...the world's population was EXTREMELY small 5,000+ years ago. It would make little sense for there to be a great diversity in groups. e.i. 1,000 different African tribes/ethnic groups as seen today.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
So you're African American?

And I wouldn't say mistake.. I would say just a genetic mutation. Ten of thousands of years of brown people on Earth and 1 single person randomly comes out with this genetic mutation. It just so happened that the place on Earth that is the least advantageous for human to naturally live - lighter skin was more advantageous. plus the eating habits were different - eventually creating a race that you say is - true that they've "consistently is rape, pillage, plunder, steal and bring disease" to the world.

We know from science that a fraction of a change in DNA is very significant. everything matters and most scientist are getting away from loose theory about waste and junk DNA. So even if we share 99.5%... How do we determine what changes are in the .5%. How do we know that neurologically there are no differences? All we do know is that the unnatural light skin on some humans has a miniscule affect in the difference in our genes. So until further notice, it's reasonable (imo) to assume that somehow the .5% amounts to that groups tendency to bring destruction chaos, confusion, lies, and prolonged mental fukkery to the world.

Slight changes affect many things.. there are nations in Africa that produce people who naturally are good at running long distances. kenyans aka .6% of the world population dominating long distances races for awhile. Or on average Asian women have smaller V or white people have a higher chance of bone disease. There are a million things contained in the .5%.

Besides, it wasn't the original man that destroyed Africa and reduced it to what it is today.. it was European interest that did that.

:wow:

:salute:

NYC Rebel

Daps
That is what I think happened. The Niger River and the Niger Delta is what split the two areas. Customs changed over time, but some things remain the same. There was more than enough land to split as both populations grew.

Do you think it is possible that Ethiopia, Egypt, and Nubia were the only Africans around in the Ancient Times and eventually segments of their populations migrated as they grew?

I am almost for certain that west Africa was largely uninhabited by anybody during the earlier Egyptian and Nubian dynasties. Think about it...the world's population was EXTREMELY small 5,000+ years ago. It would make little sense for there to be a great diversity in groups. e.i. 1,000 different African tribes/ethnic groups as seen today.
I certainly believe that. The Nok people were the only ones who inhabited Nigeria prior to our arrival there, and they disappeared once we arrived. Nok culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then when it was found that Egyptians were closely related to Ethipians, Nubians, and Somalis, they say that all three of these black skinned ethnicities are Caucasian.

Ethiopians are Caucasian and Aryan - YouTube

You can't argue with a constantly changing theory. It's got to the point where the thought of blacks having done anything of significance will be rejected, no matter what.

My favorite is when they use the Nubians juxtaposed against the Egyptians to argue that the Ancient Egyptians weren't black because they drew themselves distinctly from the more Negroid Nubians. Then when we start to big up Nubia as a great black empire, they claim that Nubia wasn't really black but rather was caucasian in comparison to the rest of Africa.

They're basically moving the goalposts every time they lose. Now that the Ancient Egyptians are shown to be most similar to Central Africans like the Maasai, it'll be interesting to see if they start claiming that they were white as well. :stopitslime: