Genome Mapping of Ancient Egyptian mummies shows SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN LINEAGE!!!

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
My favorite is when they use the Nubians juxtaposed against the Egyptians to argue that the Ancient Egyptians weren't black because they drew themselves distinctly from the more Negroid Nubians. Then when we start to big up Nubia as a great black empire, they claim that Nubia wasn't really black but rather was caucasian in comparison to the rest of Africa.

They're basically moving the goalposts every time they lose. Now that the Ancient Egyptians are shown to be most similar to Central Africans like the Maasai, it'll be interesting to see if they start claiming that they were white as well. :stopitslime:

Man...if you walk into the Metropolitan Museum, you'd see NO difference between Egyptians and Nubians in their art. Its hilarious.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
here is King Tuts father

akhenaten.jpg

and grandfather

059-AMENHOTEP_III.jpg

and grandmother

Tiye-same-statue-as-above-Agyptisches-Museum-Berlin.jpg

why would white people ever deny King Tut was black? his father/grandfather/grandmother were all obviously black

King Tut's grandma :shaq:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
so you don't believe the DNA evidence that King Tut and Ramses III were most similar to CENTRAL AFRICANS?

FYI.....nikkas in central africa are not brownish......they are among the blackest people on earth

this is how the Ancient Egyptians looked

maasai%20tribesmen%20match.jpg

those are black people any which way you slice it.....and the DNA analysis tells us this is who they were most like

accept reality cac

:wow: I can feel the Ancient Egyptian swag through this picture. Even the Ancient Greeks will tell you that Nubia/Aethiopia/Egypt were the most swagged out people that have ever seen.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
My favorite is when they use the Nubians juxtaposed against the Egyptians to argue that the Ancient Egyptians weren't black because they drew themselves distinctly from the more Negroid Nubians. Then when we start to big up Nubia as a great black empire, they claim that Nubia wasn't really black but rather was caucasian in comparison to the rest of Africa.

They're basically moving the goalposts every time they lose. Now that the Ancient Egyptians are shown to be most similar to Central Africans like the Maasai, it'll be interesting to see if they start claiming that they were white as well. :stopitslime:

:demonic: they will

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:demonic: they will

It was crazy to watch that 1950s video on Ethiopia and hear a white man claim that as Caucasian because they are the oldest Christian nation and fought off some of the world's most powerful empires successfully.

Its like once they realized that they were like :gladbron: "we got to claim them, too!" :snoop:

NYC Rebel

Daps
It would be interesting to find out where we came from before settling in what is now known as Nigeria.

I know Oduduwa came from the East. I honestly feel Yorubas are one of the lost tribes of Israel. Too many similarities, from circumcision, the wearing of white...etc....

Remember when people thought the group of Jews in Uganda were full of shyt saying they were from Israel and DNA proved them right?

DNA Backs a Tribe's Tradition Of Early Descent From the Jews - New York Times

'I was soundly criticized by a number of colleagues for listening to this nonsense because they assumed the sense of a different origin had been imposed on the Lemba by missionaries,'' he said. :smh: (white arrogance) ''As an anthropologist, I had a sense one should listen to what people say about themselves and shouldn't be too arrogant. It turned out that what they are saying about themselves is substantially correct.''
:heh:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal

NYC Rebel

Daps
It's crazy....when I go to the Egyptian exhibit in the Brooklyn Museum which shows when the Greeks and Macedonians took over, everything was different about the art than from its past. Suddenly it gets super sexual. Saw one sculpture with multiple dikks with and women on the end of it.