Genome Mapping of Ancient Egyptian mummies shows SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN LINEAGE!!!

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
It's crazy....when I go to the Egyptian exhibit in the Brooklyn Museum which shows when the Greeks and Macedonians took over, everything was different about the art than from its past. Suddenly it gets super sexual. Saw one sculpture with multiple dikks with and women on the end of it.

:russ: You know when you start seeing p0rn in art whites are involved.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
no she was only part Greek, she was half Egyptian

thus she was a mulatoo like Halle Berry/Alicia Keys

still black under our current definition so she should've been played by a black actress

Film is a powerful tool for brainwashing. Its the reason that whites and other non-blacks have a hard time letting go of the images of what they think is a white Egypt with movies like Cleopatra . Birth of Nation influenced the masses to increase the level of hate of the black man.

Nobody will truly know why the white man has hated the black man without a cause. I am beginning to be convinced that it must be either a genetic predisposition to hate us, much like a full-blooded pitbull can hate another dog without a cause...or it is demonic force that pushes them to this hate us. There is no other explanation.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Nobody will truly know why the white man has hated the black man without a cause. I am beginning to be convinced that it must be either a genetic predisposition to hate us, much like a full-blooded pitbull can hate another dog without a cause...or it is demonic force that pushes them to this hate us. There is no other explanation.

Honestly this question is what started me on my journey to learn of self. I just don't understand it. I always asked what did we ever do to them to make them want us destroyed so bad throughout history? So I started digging up history & running into things about our people...sadly I still haven't come up with anything other than the bible's explanation of it. So maybe you are right.
:manny:

What's crazy is I still don't hate them even after everything that's been done :to: And I don't understand that either. I almost wish I was mad or angry with them but I'm not. Why is that? That makes no sense to me as well. Logically, I should be upset right? Instead I just :snoop: my head to all of the nonsense that I read upon or even experience in some form or fashion today.

Its CRAZY... :mindblown:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Film is a powerful tool for brainwashing. Its the reason that whites and other non-blacks have a hard time letting go of the images of what they think is a white Egypt with movies like Cleopatra . Birth of Nation influenced the masses to increase the level of hate of the black man.

This why some people say they are the devil..

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Honestly this question is what started me on my journey to learn of self. I just don't understand it. I always asked what did we ever do to them to make them want us destroyed so bad throughout history? So I started digging up history & running into things about our people...sadly I still haven't come up with anything other than the bible's explanation of it. So maybe you are right.
:manny:

What's crazy is I still don't hate them even after everything that's been done :to: And I don't understand that either. I almost wish I was mad or angry with them but I'm not. Why is that? That makes no sense to me as well. Logically, I should be upset right? Instead I just :snoop: my head to all of the nonsense that I read upon or even experience in some form or fashion today.

Its CRAZY... :mindblown:

I feel the same way. Its like the black panthers couldn't even get themselves to just go around killing and lynching whites either. I always wondered that. There must be certain aspects of our DNA that is closer to God. Coming in contact with the white man 500 or so years ago might have been the worst thing that happened to us. I am convinced of this. I think now that its happened, we can come full circle by reclaiming our rightful place in history and this study hopefully can help bring to the forefront the contributions of the black man to civilization. I believe that it will actually help race relations rather than hinder it. After all, shouldn't a man know if a kid is his or not...and that kid to know his origins.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I feel the same way. Its like the black panthers couldn't even get themselves to just go around killing and lynching whites either. I always wondered that. There must be certain aspects of our DNA that is closer to God. Coming in contact with the white man 500 or so years ago might have been the worst thing that happened to us. I am convinced of this. I think now that its happened, we can come full circle by reclaiming our rightful place in history and this study hopefully can help bring to the forefront the contributions of the black man to civilization. I believe that it will actually help race relations rather than hinder it. After all, shouldn't a man know if a kid is his or not...and that kid to know his origins.

Dog...they HONESTLY feel like we're out for revenge against them for what we did. I mean, look at how the Black Panthers and their intentions are perverted along the lines of the KKK? shyt....look at how they pervert MHP words. It amazes me. We are a forgiving people. we're not like them wanting to be collectively vengeful.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I've come across a few cats (read or talked to) who believe white folks, not a genetic mutation, but were originally African but traveled towards the norhtern regions of Europe. No different then the African who migrated out of the motherland and inhabited other parts of the earth like Australia, the Americas, the Far East, etc. Those Africans who traveled north into Europe got trapped below the 51st Parallel around the onset of the Wurm Ice Age. Over time they adapted to the harsh cold climate, minimal sunlight, overcast skies, scarce crops and rough terrain - as opposed to the rich & abunant land that is Africa. I think all that led to their depigmentization of the skin, change of hair and eye color and altogether changed the genotype of that people which set the table for the caucasian we see today. I guess one could say that is a genetic mutation. haha I always found that theory interesting.

As to why they terrorized the world....I cant call it. haha

NYC Rebel

Daps
I've come across a few cats (read or talked to) who believe white folks, not a genetic mutation, but were originally African but traveled towards the norhtern regions of Europe. No different then the African who migrated out of the motherland and inhabited other parts of the earth like Australia, the Americas, the Far East, etc. Those Africans who traveled north into Europe got trapped below the 51st Parallel around the onset of the Wurm Ice Age. Over time they adapted to the harsh cold climate, minimal sunlight, overcast skies, scarce crops and rough terrain - as opposed to the rich & abunant land that is Africa. I think all that led to their depigmentization of the skin, change of hair and eye color and altogether changed the genotype of that people which set the table for the caucasian we see today. I guess one could say that is a genetic mutation. haha I always found that theory interesting.

As to why they terrorized the world....I cant call it. haha

Ever read this book called the Ice Man Inheritance?

It talks about their experience living in the Ice ages of Europe where the culture of kill or be killed, take or die was cultivated due to the weather.

Honestly, if blacks lived in Europe during those times and whites lived in Africa, I believe blacks would behave the same way as whites now.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
MLK already went over this, responding to oppression with violence wasn't going to work in this situation. You had to stand up to the injustice in a non violent manner and accept the punishment just like Socrates.

"But I must confess that I am not afraid of the word “tension.” I have earnestly opposed violent tension, but there is a type of constructive, nonviolent tension which is necessary for growth. Just as Socrates felt that it was necessary to create a tension in the mind so that individuals could rise from the bondage of myths and half-truths to the unfettered realm of creative analysis and objective appraisal, we must we see the need for nonviolent gadflies to create the kind of tension in society that will help men rise from the dark depths of prejudice and racism to the majestic heights of understanding and brotherhood."

People eventually couldn't ignore the injustices going on and things changed because of brave folks like MLK and many others.

MLK the gawd :lawd:

NYC Rebel

Daps
MLK already went over this, responding to oppression with violence wasn't going to work in this situation. You had to stand up to the injustice in a non violent manner and accept the punishment just like Socrates.

"But I must confess that I am not afraid of the word “tension.” I have earnestly opposed violent tension, but there is a type of constructive, nonviolent tension which is necessary for growth. Just as Socrates felt that it was necessary to create a tension in the mind so that individuals could rise from the bondage of myths and half-truths to the unfettered realm of creative analysis and objective appraisal, we must we see the need for nonviolent gadflies to create the kind of tension in society that will help men rise from the dark depths of prejudice and racism to the majestic heights of understanding and brotherhood."

MLK the gawd :lawd:

The black panthers advocated violence? :what:

Protecting yourself and you community does not equal violence.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The black panthers advocated violence? :what:

Protecting yourself and you community does not equal violence.
"couldn't even get themselves to just go around killing and lynching whites either"

nothing wrong with self defense friend. but that doesn't sound like self defense to me. I never said they advocated violence. I was responding to Marvel's post.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
so will North Africans stop being racist against their darker skinned brothers now??

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
"couldn't even get themselves to just go around killing and lynching whites either"

nothing wrong with self defense friend. but that doesn't sound like self defense to me. I never said they advocated violence. I was responding to Marvel's post.

I said that because they were always a self-defense group that was armed. They were never a vigilante group like the klan. People would have understood if that were eye for an eye. Because white people had no problem killing a black man just for being black.

So when people compare the Klan to the NAACP or black panthers to the klan. They are far off BIG TIME. I see what people do it all the time.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I said that because they were always a self-defense group that was armed. They were never a vigilante group like the klan. People would have understood if that were eye for an eye. Because white people had no problem killing a black man just for being black.

So when people compare the Klan to the NAACP or black panthers to the klan. They are far off BIG TIME. I see what people do it all the time.
I agree and wasn't disputing that, just wanted to show that the non-violent strategies MLK used was the best way to go about things, the letter he wrote while in that birmingham alabama jail is pure poetry to me. The KKK was a terrorist group in my opinion if we were to call them something.

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
but what have sub saharan africans done for us lately?