Genocide Joe: "Only the Lord Almighty can make me drop out of the race"

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
But, that's also happening here so how has their situation improved after they 'fought back'?

Yea you don't have the best reading comprehension so Imma just let you do you cause I answered that already.

Haiti was used as an example of Negroes who act up.

The world is tryna make them Haitians suffer all cause they prayed to a Black goddess and put white Frenchman in the dirt.

Haiti will never be a 1st world nation unless they become Negropeans and then some of them are, which is why you got Christian Haitians...so they left the religion that got them freedom and became Negropeans and been dealing with bullshyt ever since they won.

Yet, these Negroes in America don't even know.how gangsta we can get.

We can cut the fukk up like the Haitians and have cut the fukk up like them.

But white jesus done turned out the Negroe and now we stuck voting in a fatalistic society that doesn't want to.see any Black advancement that isn't controlled by our opposition.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
'White' population in America = 235 million.

Black population in America = 48 million.

So, we're supposed to 'revolt' with 5 times LESS people, less wealth, less armament, less cohesion, no plan, and NO leadership.

:gucci:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
He's right. But it's ironic that HE would say that. :mjgrin:

Good luck in November, Dem shills. :sas2:

#DT47 :bustback: on all his opps if he get back in.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
He was off somewhere retired when they sent out the Bat signal for him to enter the 2020 race. Otherwise, Trump would be completing his second term now.

I see why he's indignant.

I slowed down this Maga shyt, and this is the MF'ing thanks I get?

*Also, not sure I buy any of the public concerns about his ability to serve. Unless something strange happens, it's clear that his intention is to win and then step down.
(perhaps downplaying that, so that the VP doesn't become a lightning rod for Republicans)
Lol...Bernie was right there

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
'White' population in America = 235 million.

Black population in America = 48 million.

So, we're supposed to 'revolt' with 5 times LESS people, less wealth, less armament, less cohesion, no plan, and NO leadership.

:gucci:
Idk ask Dr King Jr and Malcolm X cause they damn sure was like we ain't got much options left.

Hence Dr's last stanza in I have A Dream Speech.

:manny:we are done regardless unless the black Messiah comes

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Yardie - fada jah mek him drop out....di race. lmaooo
Jah- you too bod mind, ya tek too long fi add "di race" him bladclart drop out fi true. him deh deh wit Peta and them man there him a par with Elvis and them flagrant man deh.

:troll::unimpressed:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Kamala is the only person he can legally transfer his $95 million campaign funds to. Even though she's polling higher the DNC doesn't want to take the risk of running a black woman.

That's a very large reason why he's not being pressured to step down.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Using a mobility device to signify that physical disability makes one unable to serve as president (which Biden is NOT as he is fully able to walk) when FDR was paralyzed at 39 and STILL won the presidency so many times, they had to term limit him because he was so popular.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GRp2t9yXAAAQojK.jpg