Genocide Joe: "Only the Lord Almighty can make me drop out of the race"

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
There is no better candidate that can beat Trump. If there were, why doesn't the media push said candidate rather than ignoring Trump while criticising Biden?​
I mean if you aren't running or campaigning how can they get an accurate poll?

My presidential policies aren't even known, so you have 0 idea how I would even be as a President.

Take it with a grain of salt.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
This is it.

Trump has shown some serious mental deficiency but people ignore because his voice doesn’t shake.
He says his shyt with conviction and half the people know he isn't an intellectual so gaffs are overlooked.

Biden is the clean cut friendly white supremacists that is seen with blacks so he can keep an eye on them on some like a CIA handler.

Strange

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I mean if you aren't running or campaigning how can they get an accurate poll?

My presidential policies aren't even known, so you have 0 idea how I would even be as a President.

Take it with a grain of salt.
So, if they don't want Biden OR Trump, who is better? Some suggestions would be more constructive to the whole process other than this "scorched campaign trail" they've recently launched. As it stands, they're making more people less likely to vote at all......which may be the goal that ensures Trump wins.​

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
So, if they don't want Biden OR Trump, who is better? Some suggestions would be more constructive to the whole process other than this "scorched campaign trail" they've recently launched. As it stands, they're making more people less likely to vote at all......which may be the goal that ensures Trump wins.​
Here's the thing....if you horseshoe a new candidate in they gotta be able to get money to campaign and we are waaaaay too late to have Gavin, Big Gretch, Maryland Governor or whoever to take the reigns.

Here's the deal. The Dems have purposely fukked themselves. They took advantage of their strongest base and figured Obama was gonna keep the white house blue and they nerd Bernie for Hilary.

That was their downfall.

People are tired of the Dems, they make 0 sense and cater to everybody but Negroes and use fear tactic propaganda to keep folk voting for them.

They the "good guys" and that's what they run on, whole literally fukking.over black people.

fukk em. Let them burn.

Trump winning won't be a bad thing for black people. America needs to learn the hard way.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Trump winning won't be a bad thing for black people. America needs to learn the hard way.
:gucci:

440px-Trump_Bring_Back_Death_Penalty_ad_1989.jpg

And the Crime Bill isn't a 'gotcha' as it had major support among Black voters for good reason. Trump's antics did not.​

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Why would that make him a better choice than Biden?​

"You see...this is the shyt I'm talking bout!

He catches bullets with his teeth?

nikka Please!"

:mjlol:

"Why would that make him a better choice than Biden?"

Cause I want the country to burn until it does right by Black people.

I'd drink poison if I knew it kill racists.

Biden is just gonna whore yall for yall vote and we back on the plantation.

Atleast Trump.will.force us to revolt

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Man, when Biden bodies Trump in November I can't wait to troll all the alt right MAGA accounts on Twitter.

MAGA will be gone and people will really look at at this period with some serious shame.
:dead: Genocide Joe has 0% chance to win

You think Arizona, Nevada and Michigan going to vote blue again? Those states are lost.

Ill give him 50/50 chance to win California. Majority of votes in California come from LA and the bay. Neither young voting demographs at these areas fukk with him at all. The only thing saving Biden in California will be the 65+ year old voters.