Genocide Joe: "Only the Lord Almighty can make me drop out of the race"

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"You see...this is the shyt I'm talking bout!

He catches bullets with his teeth?

nikka Please!"

:mjlol:

"Why would that make him a better choice than Biden?"

Cause I want the country to burn until it does right by Black people.

I'd drink poison if I knew it kill racists.

Biden is just gonna whore yall for yall vote and we back on the plantation.

Atleast Trump.will.force us to revolt
what kinda logic is this :russ:

You saw how empowered white supremacists felt during the second half of Trump's term. Luckily covid derailed some of their bullshyt.

Then you saw how they responded when Trump lost. Imagine the battery in their back once he's back in office. And thats just factoring in his supporters, nevermind the wild shyt Trump may do once he's in office.

And there will be no revolt dude. I'm sorry, its just not happening. The average black person isn't some armed revolutionary who will fight back against the government. At best you will get some protests and marches, but not many people are going to put their lives on the line in some revolution.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
what kinda logic is this :russ:

You saw how empowered white supremacists felt during the second half of Trump's term. Luckily covid derailed some of their bullshyt.

Then you saw how they responded when Trump lost. Imagine the battery in their back once he's back in office. And thats just factoring in his supporters, nevermind the wild shyt Trump may do once he's in office.

And there will be no revolt dude. I'm sorry, its just not happening. The average black person isn't some armed revolutionary who will fight back against the government. At best you will get some protests and marches, but not many people are going to put their lives on the line in some revolution.
shyt hasn't been bad since Jim Crow ..that was the worse we had it since slavery....

You geaux to Jim Crow...Negroes will cut the fukk up. We not cowards. We only cowards cause of Jesus and the belief a vote changes shyt.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
So, if they don't want Biden OR Trump, who is better? Some suggestions would be more constructive to the whole process other than this "scorched campaign trail" they've recently launched. As it stands, they're making more people less likely to vote at all......which may be the goal that ensures Trump wins.​
We are pretty much fukked cause as Americans we bought into a 2 party system when it isn't a 2 party system.

You see, even though the coli is a small microcosm of black politics, alot of these negroes are stuck on stupid.

They wanna whore their vote away and I'm not for it. Buy my vote.

I'm tired of Negroes hanging in the balance of evil and satanic.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
If Biden loses it will be seen as the most selfish act in political history due to the ramifications. History won’t even care if another candidate wouldn’t have had a better chance. Still fukk him for arming the destruction of Gaza.
He’s not coming back. He’s down by 6 points and even New Jersey is in play now. He needed a week on vacation to recovery from an overseas trip and still looked like shyt in the debate 11 days later. How is he going mount a rally if he’s that frail?

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
He was off somewhere retired when they sent out the Bat signal for him to enter the 2020 race. Otherwise, Trump would be completing his second term now.

I see why he's indignant.

I slowed down this Maga shyt, and this is the MF'ing thanks I get?

*Also, not sure I buy any of the public concerns about his ability to serve. Unless something strange happens, it's clear that his intention is to win and then step down.
(perhaps downplaying that, so that the VP doesn't become a lightning rod for Republicans)

I’ve said it many times before they literally could’ve sent our Jimmy Carter

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin

That doesn't answer the question.

Look at Haiti, now. Has their situation improved or no?​
That's a global concerted effort to keep them fukked up.

CIA has had a hand in all thing Haitian since the slaves got free in the USA.

WE MARCHED.
WE VOTED.
WE GOT BLACK POLITICIANS.
WE GOT BLACK JUDGES.
WE GOT BLACK GENERALS.
WE GOT BLACK LAWYERS.
WE GOT BLACK MILLIONIARES AND BILLONAIRES.

AND shyt STILL hasn't changed for us and now we are in the new phase of always being scared every 4 yrs.

At some point even a fukking rat fights back when backed into a corner....the American Negro just puts on its knee pads and gets on it knees, begging, asking Jesus to fight for us, save us.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
That's a global concerted effort to keep them fukked up.
But, that's also happening here so how has their situation improved after they 'fought back'?