Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
They don't seem to understand that all that shyt going on over there is not a two party system for us. We don't have to side with the lesser of two evils.
Let them deal with it on their own if they want to keep fighting.
God is never coming down to earth to declare who's land belongs to whom. So they will keep fighting forever

Imagine a war that been going on for hundreds of years, and thinking one side is completely innocent.
It is laughable.

Or even placing the future of humanity on one of their storybook BULLshytTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

We should be about science, arts, and progress of the whole world.
Not be worried that we might go extinct cause some idiots following their ancient storybook BULLLLshytTTTTTTTT.

Look how the markets react to any news of war.
People get anxious and sad.
Fukk them and their partisan bullshyt.

Pretending they care, when they only care for one side.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't seem to understand that all that shyt going on over there is not a two party system for us. We don't have to side with the lesser of two evils.
Let them deal with it on their own if they want to keep fighting.
God is never coming down to earth to declare who's land belongs to whom. So they will keep fighting forever
Truth

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Imagine a war that been going on for hundreds of years, and thinking one side is completely innocent.
It is laughable.

Or even placing the future of humanity on one of their storybook BULLshytTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

We should be about science, arts, and progress of the whole world.
Not be worried that we might go extinct cause some idiots following their ancient storybook BULLLLshytTTTTTTTT.

Look how the markets react to any news of war.
People get anxious and sad.
Fukk them and their partisan bullshyt.

Pretending they care, when they only care for one side.
shyt been going since before the usa existed, and they trying to act like its our fault its still going on. Or that anything we do will stop it from continuing.
Pure lunacy

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Biden continues to show he stands for nothing. He's jumping out the window for fukking Zionists.

People should be alarmed by his words, the constant inquisitions being held in congress, the actions being taken against student protestors and the media's biased reporting on what's happening. Framing every action that opposes Israel as anti-Semitic is idiotic. It is a blatantly cynical attempt to silence dissent.

it was actually an accurate take. Ignoring the shyt your extremist groups are doing is literally what gave rise to the Nazi's.

They forced german civilias to bury the dead bodies from the concentration camps so they would never forget that they are part of what happens in their country too. Can't just scream about israel all day and ignore hamas
No, it's a bad take, because Hamas takes part in oppressing and killing of Palestinian civilians and secular Palestinian opposition too. It seems you expect a group of people who can't even fulfill their daily caloric intake to root out an armed militant group, which is backwards thinking. If we're being honest, Netanyahu is more responsible for enabling Hamas than the average Palestinian.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No, it's a bad take, because Hamas takes part in oppressing and killing of Palestinian civilians and secular Palestinian opposition too. It seems you expect a group of people who can't even fulfill their daily caloric intake to root out an armed militant group, which is backwards thinking. If we're being honest, Netanyahu is more responsible for enabling Hamas than the average Palestinian.
As long as they and their supporters treat opponents of Hamas as Zionists and evil, and leave no room for differentiation between the two. it will be an accurate take.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
You niccas is goofy, if you black, why are worried about this at all? I get concerns about the citizens in this conflict but that's where it should stop.

Second, Biden is your best shot. Trump is going to be WAY mothafukkin' worse regarding this issue if he gets in office. Joe is your best bet brehs :whew:

I blieve in God, but if Trump gets another 4 years he's going to ruin the world, not just America

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As long as they and their supporters treat opponents of Hamas as Zionists and evil, and leave no room for differentiation between the two. it will be an accurate take.
No, nothing will ever make your take an accurate one. People who oppose Hamas are not Zionists. They're not evil, either. I oppose Hamas. If you're using Hamas to justify Israel's barbarism, then you're evil. And no better than a Zionist.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
No, nothing will ever make your take an accurate one. People who oppose Hamas are not Zionists. They not evil, either. I oppose Hamas. If you're using Hamas to justify Israel's barbarism, then you're evil. And no better than a Zionist.
Remember that you're speaking to one stupid fukk.

You're not going to get anywhere with him because he is a stupid son of a bytch (I'm referring to his dad).

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Remember that you're speaking to one stupid fukk.

You're not going to get anywhere with him because he is a stupid son of a bytch (I'm referring to his dad).

Why this issue has you so emotional?
I do not know of you being a poster who is disrespectful to other posters parents etc