Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Okay so Israel is not a democracy. That is a myth the West perpetuates. "Israel is the only democracy in the middle east".

The Palestinians are powerless. How could they be of any use to the other middle east countries?

They don't have a military. No air force or navy. Just resistance groups.

I will say wonderful shyt about my family, hometown, friends etc
Israel is America's friend.
Friends supports friends.

Yes the palestinians are used, when you LOVE SOMEONE, like America loves Isreal
You treat them well.
You support them, giving aid etc

Giving palestinian kids scholarships to the best universities
Putting money into their accounts
Buildings houses/buildings soon as they destroyed

Am I being simplistic here?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Oh, that’s because the United States is an empire which has killed millions of people, enslaved millions of people, and displaced millions of people.

Why are you such a c00n?
:ehh:

NOBODY is innocent.
All countries have dark shyt they do/did.
Some more than others.

Some have wonderful things they have done.

Like taking in your family in canada and treating you well.

Why you such an ungrateful bytch?

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Your tax dollars goes to creating slaves to mine the material in Africa for your various computerized products.

Protestors in the Congo are saying a cultural genocide is being committed on them as they are forced to mine metals to meet the U.S. demands for clean energy.

They don't matter, I guess. (I posted about it before, but eh, who cares about those pesky Africans? "Keep mining those metals so I can speak on the genocide going on in Gaza!")

In other news...

The Islamic State is continuing its funding of Islamic militants in various African countries...

Indigenous Africans get treated like garbage in the Middle East

In other news....

as I posted in another thread but it was locked so I can't quote my original post:

Y'all not walking and chewing gum at the same time it seems if you are not posting about what's happening to indigenous Africans at the same rate as Palestine.

If we are going to speak about "justifications for hatred," then Indigenous Africans have every right to hate every North African country and the Middle East entirely for 600 years of slavery, and displacing them from their homelands in Northern Africa. No other group on this planet has more justification for hatred than indigenous Africans.

:francis:

You are not wrong. Africa has been the most used and abused continent for centuries.

The only thing that differentiates this conflict is my tax dollars are paying for it. Israel is the source of many of the worlds problems. Why is Israel one of the top exporters of diamonds with no diamond mines? :jbhmm:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I will say wonderful shyt about my family, hometown, friends etc
Israel is America's friend.
Friends supports friends.

Yes the palestinians are used, when you LOVE SOMEONE, like America loves Isreal
You treat them well.
You support them, giving aid etc

Giving palestinian kids scholarships to the best universities
Putting money into their accounts
Buildings houses/buildings soon as they destroyed

Am I being simplistic here?
If you love an alcoholic, you don't buy them more booze. You get them help...

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
NOBODY is innocent.
All countries have dark shyt they do/did.
Some more than others.

Some have wonderful things they have done.

Like taking in your family in canada and treating you well.

Why you such an ungrateful bytch?

You sound like this:
b37361a99835cc891422a8c1ecc85b93.jpg

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
You ever wonder why Israel would be in danger if we didn't support them? Is it because they are constantly aggressive with their neighbors? Is it because of how poorly they treat the Palestinians?

There are extremely powerful Israeli lobby groups such as AIPAC that are the leading contributors to most of the politicians in the house and Senate. Both sides of the aisle fyi. Make no mistake, they are voting in favor of Israel because they have all been bought.

It is illegal in 30+ states to boycott Israel. There is no law against boycotting America in those states. Make that make sense breh
Dude already works for them, fukk you explaining his own job to him for?:mjlol:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Your tax dollars goes to creating slaves to mine the material in Africa for your various computerized products.

Protestors in the Congo are saying a cultural genocide is being committed on them as they are forced to mine metals to meet the U.S. demands for clean energy.

They don't matter, I guess. (I posted about it before, but eh, who cares about those pesky Africans? "Keep mining those metals so I can speak on the genocide going on in Gaza!")

In other news...

The Islamic State is continuing its funding of Islamic militants in various African countries...

Indigenous Africans get treated like garbage in the Middle East

In other news....

as I posted in another thread but it was locked so I can't quote my original post:

Y'all not walking and chewing gum at the same time it seems if you are not posting about what's happening to indigenous Africans at the same rate as Palestine.

If we are going to speak about "justifications for hatred," then Indigenous Africans have every right to hate every North African country and the Middle East entirely for 600 years of slavery, and displacing them from their homelands in Northern Africa. No other group on this planet has more justification for hatred than indigenous Africans.

:francis:

I agree. I want all of this to end. I also wish these other atrocities were streamed live so everyone can see for themselves. None of my electronics are new and I use the Yuka app to avoid anything I'm funding with purchases.

I'm not interested in whataboutism for this thread, though. I encourage people to make threads about all you've posted :ehh:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You sound like this:
b37361a99835cc891422a8c1ecc85b93.jpg

America has its faults.
There is much much more positive than negative though.

The way you wish for the destruction of the west is sad, and shows you to be disgusting person.
You should be ashamed.

Canada has been wonderful to you and your family.
Yet you desire its destruction.
You disgusting.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
This is what is so :mindblown:

If the republican candidate on the other side was Mitt Romney or something, people would just vote for him.

But its TRUMP. WE KNOW WHAT HE IS, BIDEN KNOWS WHAT HE IS. Why the FUKK is he willing to even RISK a trump presidency for Netanyahu.

We said Putin had shyt on Trump that's why Trump was his bytch

Where is that same energy for Biden. What do the Israelis have on Biden that lets them dog walk him into wars and a genocide
And at his age why should he even care this much?

Mans care more about them than his own son smoking crack.

Joos must have the special HDMI cables and new gen battery packs that keep him alive because he’s throwing on the cape damn near unprompted.

This is one of many college campuses (and institutions) that have had demonstrations in regard to this war yet the actions over the last couple of days warrant a response? Wild.

He is going to get demolished when it’s time for the debates and the dems better pray for earthquakes right before each one.
Biden is a Zionist, according to his own words. He's basically a cultist.

Just like someone can be racist and make irrational moves on paper. Someone can both be racist AND Zionist and still make those irrational moves.

You fukked up by assuming Biden is a rational actor.

He is a Zionist, everything he does is meant to support the Jewish people and the State of Israel. If it meant going nuclear and killing every black person on the planet, he'd do it to save Israel.

This isn't some conspiracy theory, it's the cold hard facts. That is who y'all voted for.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Biden is a Zionist, according to his own words. He's basically a cultist.

Just like someone can be racist and make irrational moves on paper. Someone can both be racist AND Zionist and still make those irrational moves.

You fukked up by assuming Biden is a rational actor.

He is a Zionist, everything he does is meant to support the Jewish people and the State of Israel. If it meant going nuclear and killing every black person on the planet, he'd do it to save Israel.

This isn't some conspiracy theory, it's the cold hard facts. That is who y'all voted for.

Damn :wow: