Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
You know what the kicker is on all of this when they claim anyone supporting Palestinians are anti-Semitic? The kicker is the Palestinians are far more a semitic people than the European Jews who occupy the area.
Netanyahu aka Benjamin Mileikowsky, is Polish from Philly

And we're supposed to believe he's more Semitic than people whose families have been there since Jesus was :skip:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Palestinian civilians are guilty in the same way German civilians in ww2 were guilty and complicit by ignoring and enabling the shyt their extremist groups were doing to jews. They walk past buildings that house israeli hostages everyday and ask us to protest against israel for them.
Israeli is guilty for their continued military assaults and ignoring the USA's attempts at negotiating a cease fire and disrupt the aid we send to palestine.
:dahell:

This is one of the dumbest takes I've ever read on the subject

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

it was actually an accurate take. Ignoring the shyt your extremist groups are doing is literally what gave rise to the Nazi's.

They forced german civilias to bury the dead bodies from the concentration camps so they would never forget that they are part of what happens in their country too. Can't just scream about israel all day and ignore hamas

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
it was actually an accurate take. Ignoring the shyt your extremist groups are doing is literally what gave rise to the Nazi's.

They forced german civilias to bury the dead bodies from the concentration camps so they would never forget that they are part of what happens in their country too. Can't just scream about israel all day and ignore hamas

Help us understand this. Israelis know the IOF are killing innocent people in the West Bank (where there's no Hamas btw) and in Gaza. They know settlers are stealing land and illegally building houses on Palestinian lands. Arresting kids and raping women.

Also, they are literally blocking aid from getting in.

What does that make them, in your opinion

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Help us understand this. Israelis know the IOF are killing innocent people in the West Bank (where there's no Hamas btw) and in Gaza. They know settlers are stealing land and illegally building houses on Palestinian lands. Arresting kids and raping women.

What does that make them, in your opinion
It makes them wrong too.

as well

in addition

both em bad

ect

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
It makes them wrong too.

as well

in addition

both em bad

ect
Nah breh, let's use your logic. It's not just "wrong"

Are Israelis on the same level as Nazi's for what they know is happening to Palestinians, and ignoring it? Mass Graves, killings, rapes, etc.

Just want to make sure we all get what you mean

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Are Israelis on the same level as Nazi's for what they know is happening to Palestinians, and jgnoring it? Mass Graves, killings, rapes, etc.

The man answered you sir.
Anyone who doing wrong, is wrong.

There is no, my bad people are better than your bad people.
Bad people are bad people sir.

You the only person that is taking sides here.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Are Israelis on the same level as Nazi's for what they know is happening to Palestinians? Mass Graves, killings, rapes, etc.

You clearly don't get what i'm meaning because you're talking about Israel only right now. And my whole message has been 1) both side are at fault for this 2) neither of them have shyt to do with me.
So anything bad you have to say about Israel. yes i will agree with. Where we disagree is you saying that palestine is innocent in all this, and that americans are complicit somehow. or at least more to blame than either of two primary parties responsible.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

Seriously, he must be mentally retarded. Ive read some stupid stuff on here, but this idiot thought comparing palestinians to nazis was even remotely similar :laff: in reality his zionist daddies are using the nazi playbook

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The man answered you sir.
Anyone who doing wrong, is wrong.

There is no, my bad people are better than your bad people.
Bad people are bad people sir.

You the only person that is taking sides here.
They don't seem to understand that all that shyt going on over there is not a two party system for us. We don't have to side with the lesser of two evils.
Let them deal with it on their own if they want to keep fighting.
God is never coming down to earth to declare who's land belongs to whom. So they will keep fighting forever

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
that's all you had to say breh. didnt need the rest of the babble

now we're clear. in your mind, Israelis is equivalent to Nazis because they know about war crimes and aint doing shyt bout it.

thanks breh :smugbiden:
You're welcome. Clearly you are admitting to an agenda with this take. but by all means.