Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

Daps
The primary reason most of these dude are defending palestine in this, is simply because israel is percieved(correctly) as the more powerful group. And people like to root for the underdog. and align with their own notions of disenfranchisement.
But honestly this conflict would be the exact same if the roles were reversed.
the roles would never be reversed in the current world order, where israel is representive of the white dominant class, and palestine has been othered into the subhuman class.

:unimpressed:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Well why not mention their names at the reserve
Why not talk about the Blackstones and Carlyles
Who works for them.
For example my favorite lady Michelle Obama and her friendship with Bush Jr.
Why don’t you name the specifics if you know?
I named who controls the country because they control the money supply. That can’t even be called a conspiracy theory
Americans and Iranians are human beings. Having more in common than not.
I’ll repeat again, America culture and Iranian culture are completely different and value different things. It’s the people in power pushing wars, while the average person is cool valuing whatever they value and leaving others to do the same as long as respect/tolerance is given en
Religion and borders are our main differences.

The wrong people are in charge.
A one world gov is inevitable and necessary.

Yea the people in power aren’t giving up any power for your one world gov. So your “inevitable” one world gov is one where they hold the power. Same people pushing division are the same ones that are going to unite us into an era of peace?
:childplease:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why don’t you name the specifics if you know?
I named who controls the country because they control the money supply. That can’t even be called a conspiracy theory

I’ll repeat again, America culture and Iranian culture are completely different and value different things. It’s the people in power pushing wars, while the average person is cool valuing whatever they value and leaving others to do the same as long as respect/tolerance is given en

Yea the people in power aren’t giving up any power for your one world gov. So your “inevitable” one world gov is one where they hold the power. Same people pushing division are the same ones that are going to unite us into an era of peace?
:childplease:

I told you I am cowardly like most people who know better.
Why you not calling names of folks on boards or in groups?

For example General Lee and Washington were both in the same group
Most democrats and republicans are in that same group/s
It goes on and on

None of this is a secret
So is Netanyahu or Hamas beholden to anyone or group etc
Those are the real questions to be asked

Again, the one world gov is inevitable and necessary

We simply need folks who push humanity first, and not group/religion/profit

And yes we fully agree on the bolded
The average person is innocent and does not desire war/hatred

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
People keep saying this Gaza thing is killing Biden, it's only going to get worse as it goes on and it's not just 18-21 year olds.

You need every vote to beat MAGA. That's the problem.

As it is, right now, he has lost Michigan. He has 7 months to change that and he doesn't seem interested

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I've always found this situation to be pointless cuz this is not an issue Biden can fix. It's not an issue anyone can try to fix. You can't solve it. These universities and its students are fighting this not even realizing they're gonna be doing this for the rest of their lives.
They don't seem to understand that all that shyt going on over there is not a two party system for us. We don't have to side with the lesser of two evils.
Let them deal with it on their own if they want to keep fighting.
God is never coming down to earth to declare who's land belongs to whom. So they will keep fighting forever
Exactly. Let em fight. Matter of fact, see if they're down to ride when your country's fighting some shyt and watch em both be quick to back down.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
“Biden also chastised those who didn’t empathize with the suffering of those in Gaza.”

:manny:

Reporter should have let him finish.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Second, Biden is your best shot. Trump is going to be WAY mothafukkin' worse regarding this issue if he gets in office. Joe is your best bet brehs :whew:
biden knows this and its why the whole 'push biden left' thing was stupid in the first place. biden does not give a fukk about dead palestinians. hes made that obvious. hes not gonna turn around and suddenly see this shyt is wrong. he does not care.

he knows as long as his opponent is trump, barring some major turn of events, he has it in the bag

thats why the whole thing is so enraging. theres not really anyone in an actual seat of power in the us govt that cares

its been 'let them eat cake' since about.... 1705 in this country anyway

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Did u forgot the country is still 70 percent white

And yeah like I said we never had a vote on it...:what: alot of white folks are legit turning against israel especially the non religious ones...:dead: but you might be right cacs gon cac so I shouldnt be surprised they support israel but personally hate Jewish folks it dont make no sense sometimes...