Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I've always found this situation to be pointless cuz this is not an issue Biden can fix. It's not an issue anyone can try to fix. You can't solve it. These universities and its students are fighting this not even realizing they're gonna be doing this for the rest of their lives.

Exactly. Let em fight. Matter of fact, see if they're down to ride when your country's fighting some shyt and watch em both be quick to back down.
This is the dumbest shyt I've ever read

The President had no power

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
....Again, the one world gov is inevitable and necessary
We simply need folks who push humanity first, and not group/religion/profit.....
-This is the dumbest shyt ever. No one government should be able to decide what they think is best for humanity.
.....Exactly. Let em fight....
-You can't say let them fight it out themselves while actively assisting one side.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
The primary reason most of these dude are defending palestine in this, is simply because israel is percieved(correctly) as the more powerful group. And people like to root for the underdog. and align with their own notions of disenfranchisement.
But honestly this conflict would be the exact same if the roles were reversed.
Respectfully disagree and not it wouldn't be the same if roles weren't reversed. Most Americans for years heard the talking point Israel has the right to defend itself. Overtime, people noticed they are the aggressors and don't support what they are currently doing. It goes beyond supporting an underdog.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
-This is the dumbest shyt ever. No one government should be able to decide what they think is best for humanity.

-You can't say let them fight it out themselves while actively assisting one side.

Who currently decides how the world runs?
Economic/War/Education policies

Are there groups of folks who are related or in the same groups?
For example banking families or Eric Princes group?
Is there coordination with the things that happen in the world

Or all that is bullshyt?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
@adexkola it should be obvious to you I do not give a fukk about you or your bullshyt beliefs

Call me a zionist all you want, yet if I called you any names you would cry like a woman

So kindly keep your bullshyt to yourself
Thanks

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People keep saying this Gaza thing is killing Biden, it's only going to get worse as it goes on and it's not just 18-21 year olds.

You need every vote to beat MAGA. That's the problem.

Biden is finished. I say this as having voted for Biden. He's gonna have to force that 1 Trillion dollar student loan debt cancellation through the doors to prevent these people from staying home. :mjlol:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Biden is finished. I say this as having voted for Biden. He's gonna have to force that 1 Trillion dollar student loan debt cancellation through the doors to prevent these people from staying home. :mjlol:
I think the most frustrating part for me as a Biden supporter is that this time last year it was a slam dunk. There wasn't a legit challenger on the radar.

It was actually a joke Trump was running again and DeSantis as much as or more of a joke.

I never would have thought it would've been this close at this point.

That October 7 attack really turned things around and really brought to light allllllllll the bullshyt nobody has ever fixed. However, this all isn't due to the October 7th response.

Like they say, you keep letting things pass and slide then that sets the stage for the final straw. That's the result of all the accumulation of bullshyt nobody dealt with over time when they had the opportunity to and now it's all blowing up in people's faces.

It's just a whollllllllle bunch of dirt people can dig up around this mess that people in power were completely fine letting happen. All those pictures of violence against Palestine from years ago, funded here - no getting away from it now.

Need to start addressing this bullshyt, because screw 2024, 2028/2032 is going to be some crazy shyt.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
People keep saying this Gaza thing is killing Biden, it's only going to get worse as it goes on and it's not just 18-21 year olds.

You need every vote to beat MAGA. That's the problem.

I just wish they'd vote third party instead. It's so frustrating to me that people think they can either choose one of two parties or stay home.

In 2016, Electoral college electors literally wrote in Colin Powell even though he wasn't running. :why:

Third party candidates have been successful in getting over 1M votes. Gary Johnson got 4M in 2016, and Jill stein got over 1M.

In 2020, the numbers were down because of Corona and how many people really didn't want Trump to win. Biden was their only other choice with a deadly virus killing people and the guy in charge telling them its not that big of a deal. Jill Stein is running again this year and might choose a black running mate again.

If you don't want to vote, that's understandable. Voting for someone who says the stuff you believe in though sends a message. It sends the message that if these guys won't talk about what you want, the person who will has a chance however small of getting into the white house. It sends a message that people want these topics addressed instead of ignored.

You don't walk out of the McDonald's because they don't serve pizza and go past the local pizza joint, step into your car and drive off saying "that's too bad, I really wanted pizza"

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I just wish they'd vote third party instead. It's so frustrating to me that people think they can either choose one of two parties or stay home.

In 2016, Electoral college electors literally wrote in Colin Powell even though he wasn't running. :why:

Third party candidates have been successful in getting over 1M votes. Gary Johnson got 4M in 2016, and Jill stein got over 1M.

In 2020, the numbers were down because of Corona and how many people really didn't want Trump to win. Biden was their only other choice with a deadly virus killing people and the guy in charge telling them its not that big of a deal. Jill Stein is running again this year and might choose a black running mate again.

If you don't want to vote, that's understandable. Voting for someone who says the stuff you believe in though sends a message. It sends the message that if these guys won't talk about what you want, the person who will has a chance however small of getting into the white house. It sends a message that people want these topics addressed instead of ignored.

You don't walk out of the McDonald's because they don't serve pizza and go past the local pizza joint, step into your car and drive off saying "that's too bad, I really wanted pizza"
I actually think this election we'll see a lot more 3rd party votes than usual. Those candidates haven't even began to campaign and make noise heavy yet.

They'll start making their hard stances known. Come August and September they're going to start raising some ears if Biden doesn't get this under control.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think the most frustrating part for me as a Biden supporter is that this time last year it was a slam dunk. There wasn't a legit challenger on the radar.

It was actually a joke Trump was running again and DeSantis as much as or more of a joke.

I never would have thought it would've been this close at this point.

That October 7 attack really turned things around and really brought to light allllllllll the bullshyt nobody has ever fixed. This wasn't a one-time thing.

Like they say, you keep letting things pass and slide then that sets the stage for the final straw. That's the result of all the accumulation of bullshyt nobody dealt with over time when they had the opportunity to and now it's all blowing up in people's faces.

It's just a whollllllllle bunch of dirt people can dig up around this mess that people in power were completely fine letting happen.
Banning tiktok might be the final nail in the coffin. Taking a treat away from 170 million Americans?

Even worse, trump already setting up to use that against him. He recently said he wouldn't ban tiktok

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Banning tiktok might be the final nail in the coffin. Taking a treat away from 170 million Americans?

Even worse, trump already setting up to use that against him. He recently said he wouldn't ban tiktok
Yeah, that Tiktok ban will be the final killshot.

It's stupid too because I really think the Republicans played the Democrats with that one. They knew it'd look bad for them so of course they passed it.

Then you have people Marjorie Taylor Greene who can go on record and confirm she voted in opposition to the bill, as she did. So she can outright say "The Democrats want to destroy free speech, America and the platforms your created for yourselves. I voted against it".

Last edited:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of yall don’t understand why this is a big issue. Western leaders are out here showing themselves to be willfully corrupt and hateful toward a group of people that is disadvantaged because they’ve orchestrated it that way. You live in the west, ruled by these leaders. Tell me why this isn’t an important issue for all of us who live in the western world? If they get away with this then we are all fukked.