Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
So Israel is justified in punishing Palestinians for the sins of Germany and Europe?

Israel could coexist if they offered Palestinians the same rights they have.

Do you know most of the population of Gaza is under the age of 21? Many of which who have never seen outside of the walls of Gaza? No airport, no sea port. 98% of the water is undrinkable, prior to October 7th.

Do you consider an ethnostate where rights vary based on religion, a "democracy"?

You truly believe those who matter, muslim leaders, hamas etc want peace?

That isreal on the offensive and never on the defensive?
That palestinians and hamas want to coexist with isreal?

You truly believe that?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Uhh I already said Federal Reserve. I also already said the Britain has its own version as well. That means that every dollar/pound each country has is owned by private bankers and loaned to the country at interest. And that means they control the country not the politicians…

Yea try comparing American culture to Iranian culture. They wouldn’t be able to coexist.

Yea politicians like Reagan, Clinton, Bush Sr., Biden etc.. suggested something like about a one world government and how it would benefit “everyone” Do you expect people to believe that they’d work toward the best interest of everyone (avg people) or the people that pay them (bankers)?

Well why not mention their names at the reserve
Why not talk about the Blackstones and Carlyles
Who works for them.
For example my favorite lady Michelle Obama and her friendship with Bush Jr.

Americans and Iranians are human beings. Having more in common than not.
Religion and borders are our main differences.

The wrong people are in charge.
A one world gov is inevitable and necessary.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
I urge you to consider carefully where this is going.
As to blaming the innocent for atrocities committed by their gov.
:ehh:fukk them crackers, they started all this. That’s like someone punching me in the face, so I punch back, but I should be careful cause someone they’re hanging with might get hit too. Guilty by association. If they’re truly innocent, they would get the fukk up out of there, but they not, cause they’re not innocent. Only babie are, then once you become an adult, you become complicit if you follow in your parents’ footsteps, just like that.
Not blaming anyone but the adults in charge. Re-read my post.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You truly believe those who matter, muslim leaders, hamas etc want peace?

That isreal on the offensive and never on the defensive?
That palestinians and hamas want to coexist with isreal?

You truly believe that?
You didn't answer any of my questions lol. Can you answer the democracy question in particular?

If Israel's policies towards non Jews doesn't change, no the other countries don't want to coexist.

There is a path way but it would take major reform on Israel's part.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How many muslim countries IN THAT AREA, want peace with isreal?
I said nothing about all or even indonesia
We are specifically referring to those in that area

Are you also hiding your religion like @Seoul Gleou?

I am not Muslim but I am against genocide.

Why do you like killing innocent people?

Also, why don’t you know how to spell ‘Israel’? You sound mentally retarded, beloved.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You didn't answer any of my questions lol. Can you answer the democracy question in particular?

If Israel's policies towards non Jews doesn't change, no the other countries don't want to coexist.

Whether religion or protest.
People need to have their rights protected in a democracy.
Whether it be israel, saudi,etc

I am about folks having their rights protected.
So I would NEVER defend any bullshyt isreal does

I do not believe in war. And consider it uncivilized.
So anyone who supports any destruction of people/humanity, I am against.

We can say America uses Isreal
Muslim countries use Palestine

Is that an accurate assessment?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

He won't. This bot is clearly here to run interference. He uses circular logic and moving goal posts to elicit more responses while answering no questions.

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I am not Muslim but I am against genocide.

Why do you like killing innocent people?

Also, why don’t you know how to spell ‘Israel’? You sound mentally retarded, beloved.

So you not a secret muslim?

Oh it is as you have continuously admitted

You care nothing for the west and would love to see America/Canada fail as a society

Why has Canada been so great to you and your family yet you wish for its destruction?

I spell how I spell, and that is how I spell.
Words have power.
Maybe "E" is closer to "R" than "A" is.

Why are you such an ungrateful bytch and hate canada?

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Whether religion or protest.
People need to have their rights protected in a democracy.
Whether it be israel, saudi,etc

I am about folks having their rights protected.
So I would NEVER defend any bullshyt isreal does

I do not believe in war. And consider it uncivilized.
So anyone who supports any destruction of people/humanity, I am against.

We can say America uses Isreal
Muslim countries use Palestine

Is that an accurate assessment?
Okay so Israel is not a democracy. That is a myth the West perpetuates. "Israel is the only democracy in the middle east".

The Palestinians are powerless. How could they be of any use to the other middle east countries?

They don't have a military. No air force or navy. Just resistance groups.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
You're working 40+ hrs a week and part of your taxes goes to blowing up and sniping 8 year olds.

The IDF developed protocol and training for police in America. Which prioritizes killing first and asking questions after.

Your elected representatives are bought by their special interest groups and are paid to prioritize Israeli security above your house, health, and security.

Martin, Malcom, Mandela an em knew how important this shyt is

Brother you're deluded if you don't think you're part of this

Your tax dollars goes to creating slaves to mine the material in Africa for your various computerized products.

Protestors in the Congo are saying a cultural genocide is being committed on them as they are forced to mine metals to meet the U.S. demands for clean energy.

They don't matter, I guess. (I posted about it before, but eh, who cares about those pesky Africans? "Keep mining those metals so I can speak on the genocide going on in Gaza!")

In other news...

The Islamic State is continuing its funding of Islamic militants in various African countries...

The kidnappings of children as they are going to school by some of these groups like Boko Haram is increasing as well.

There is a lot more information in those links, one in particular discusses how these Islamists militants target civilians for the express purposes of forcing them to comply, as revenge, or any other nonsense reason they deem fit.

Whoever funds them (likely the Islamic State), funds different, small battalions as opposed to one large, central group. From my reading and interpretation, the smaller bands of Islamist militants are more effective at causing disruption and instability which makes a region's government ripe for a coup.

Then added with the many disinformation campaigns from countries like China and Russia, you get once peaceful places turning into hellscapes over night.

Some of the people talk in those articles mention not knowing what is real or fake when it comes to information. Because of how pervasive the disinformation is. The chaos destroys any chance of a democracy forming too.

Islamist militancy is a serious issue.

Indigenous Africans get treated like garbage in the Middle East

In other news....

as I posted in another thread but it was locked so I can't quote my original post:

Most of them still face intense discrimination as reported by the U.S. government.

and...

"In Kenya, I bought you. You will do what I want.' Riyadh formally abolished slavery in 1962, but migrant workers, especially women, offer shocking testimony about what it’s like to be one of Saudi Arabia’s African 'slaves' "

Y'all not walking and chewing gum at the same time it seems if you are not posting about what's happening to indigenous Africans at the same rate as Palestine.

Those countries have every right to hate us. Israel sent us on dummy missions against irag and Afghanistan to find their "WMDs". That was proven to be a lie. We have killed so many ppl in the middle east. Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, you name it. Now we gotta go after Iran on their behalf? :what:

Israel starts beef and wants us to clean it up and finance it. They are a burden to us. We have given them 440 billion since 1968.

If we are going to speak about "justifications for hatred," then Indigenous Africans have every right to hate every North African country and the Middle East entirely for 600 years of slavery, and displacing them from their homelands in Northern Africa. No other group on this planet has more justification for hatred than indigenous Africans.

:francis:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
He won't. This bot is clearly here to run interference. He uses circular logic and moving goal posts to illicit more responses while answering no questions.

I just think you a suspect poster.
And was amused that you scared to admit whether you muslim or not.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So you not a secret muslim?

Oh it is as you have continuously admitted

You care nothing for the west and would love to see America/Canada fail as a society

Why has Canada been so great to you and your family yet you wish for its destruction?

I spell how I spell, and that is how I spell.
Words have power.
Maybe "E" is closer to "R" than "A" is.

Why are you such an ungrateful bytch and hate canada?

Oh, that’s because the United States is an empire which has killed millions of people, enslaved millions of people, and displaced millions of people.

Why are you such a c00n?
:ehh:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You niccas is goofy, if you black, why are worried about this at all? I get concerns about the citizens in this conflict but that's where it should stop.

Second, Biden is your best shot. Trump is going to be WAY mothafukkin' worse regarding this issue if he gets in office. Joe is your best bet brehs :whew:
This
Shills really tryna run interference trying to shyt on Biden like Trump isn't worse for that conflict, and worse for black people :dead:

Could care less about that conflict that's been going on for ages, and more than likely will still be going on 100 years from now.
:unimpressed: