Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
This is one of my main issues.

If you cannot care for babies, old people, and the innocent on BOTH SIDES

Then how can you be trusted?

Either you care for people or you do not.
You do not choose who to care for unless you being biased.

That is the point.

If one side does something wrong, call them on it.
The other side does something wrong, call them on it.

You seem to have chosen sides.
:ehh:fukk them crackers, they started all this. That’s like someone punching me in the face, so I punch back, but I should be careful cause someone they’re hanging with might get hit too. Guilty by association. If they’re truly innocent, they would get the fukk up out of there, but they not, cause they’re not innocent. Only babie are, then once you become an adult, you become complicit if you follow in your parents’ footsteps, just like that.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I ask cause a lot of posters on some secret muslim activities.
hahahahahah
Posters who I am sure are muslims acting like they do not have a bias.
Acting like RELIGION is not more important to them than anything else on earth.
You ask because you are a retard who can't even find a strawman to hide behind.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yes pazzy, I have been saying isreal is basically another base.
That is EXACTLY the proper word for it "proxy state". Thank you for being a smart guy.
We are agreeing though. IN full agreement on this issue.
@Seoul Gleou and @Nkrumah Was Right are secret muslims acting like they not biased.
Religion first for them

hahahahahah
Look, I am an Orthodox Christian. I can't speak to the other posters' religions. I know Christians are not safe in Gaza, but that is not my motivation against Israel. Even though, the 3rd oldest Orthodox church in the world was bombed by Israel. Even though Christians have been sniped exiting churches by IDF soldiers.

This is a humanity issue. No people should've subjected to what the Palestinians are experiencing. The IDF is not defending Israelis in Gaza. They are wiping out a population to annex eventually annex Gaza.

That should be condemned by everyone

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:ehh:fukk them crackers, they started all this. That’s like someone punching me in the face, so I punch back, but I should be careful cause someone they’re hanging with might get hit too. Guilty by association. If they’re truly innocent, they would get the fukk up out of there, but they not, cause they’re not innocent. Only babie are, then once you become an adult, you become complicit if you follow in your parents’ footsteps, just like that.

Every Jew in isreal a bad person who supports negativity?
Every single one?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes pazzy, I have been saying isreal is basically another base.
That is EXACTLY the proper word for it "proxy state". Thank you for being a smart guy.
We are agreeing though. IN full agreement on this issue.
@Seoul Gleou and @Nkrumah Was Right are secret muslims acting like they not biased.
Religion first for them

hahahahahah

The thing is folks need to focus on ourselves vs the rest of the world wanting us to worry about their bullshyt while at the same time shytting on us. Both them israelis and palestine folks looking at us black people like we aint shyt.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
By that logic, we should blow up a school full of children because there is a school shooter in the building.

Use some nuance to articulate your point, you child:childplease:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Look, I am an Orthodox Christian. I can't speak to the other posters' religions. I know Christians are not safe in Gaza, but that is not my motivation against Israel. Even though, the 3rd oldest Orthodox church in the world was bombed by Israel. Even though Christians have been sniped exiting churches by IDF soldiers.

This is a humanity issue. No people should've subjected to what the Palestinians are experiencing. The IDF is not defending Israelis in Gaza. They are wiping out a population to annex eventually annex Gaza.

That should be condemned by everyone

If you understand the history of humanity and REVENGE, then none of this should be surprising.
You have a lot of folks in isreal who have not healed.
They saw what happened in Germany, and will make sure nothing like that happens again.

It is the story of EVERY HUMAN BEING who was wronged.
There are neighborhoods in Jamaica, I would not care what happens to them.

As there are palestininans who were wronged, and are trying to make sure nothing like that happens again.

So there is NO SOLUTION then?
Everyday someone is gonna die, and their family will seek revenge, over and over again.

Is there any solution once folks are dying?
The SAME THING is said by the guys in chicago.
"beef will never end"

You ask because you are a retard who can't even find a strawman to hide behind.

Would you trust my words if I hid my religion?
Pretending I am just having a conversation, whilst I am for a side and hate the other side?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The primary reason most of these dude are defending palestine in this, is simply because israel is percieved(correctly) as the more powerful group. And people like to root for the underdog. and align with their own notions of disenfranchisement.
But honestly this conflict would be the exact same if the roles were reversed.
You can’t discount conspiracy theories which all paint Isreal the underdog like you said

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If you understand the history of humanity and REVENGE, then none of this should be surprising.
You have a lot of folks in isreal who have not healed.
They saw what happened in Germany, and will make sure nothing like that happens again.

It is the story of EVERY HUMAN BEING who was wronged.
There are neighborhoods in Jamaica, I would not care what happens to them.

As there are palestininans who were wronged, and are trying to make sure nothing like that happens again.

So there is NO SOLUTION then?
Everyday someone is gonna die, and their family will seek revenge, over and over again.

Is there any solution once folks are dying?
The SAME THING is said by the guys in chicago.
"beef will never end"

Would you trust my words if I hid my religion?
Pretending I am just having a conversation, whilst I am for a side and hate the other side?
So Israel is justified in punishing Palestinians for the sins of Germany and Europe?

Israel could coexist if they offered Palestinians the same rights they have.

Do you know most of the population of Gaza is under the age of 21? Many of which who have never seen outside of the walls of Gaza? No airport, no sea port. 98% of the water is undrinkable, prior to October 7th.

Do you consider an ethnostate where rights vary based on religion, a "democracy"?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
So speak of those responsible.

I understand the cowardice. Folks know who EXACTLY the groups and people responsible for a lot of shyt.
Again, I understand the cowardice, cause I myself will not get into certain things.

Uhh I already said Federal Reserve. I also already said the Britain has its own version as well. That means that every dollar/pound each country has is owned by private bankers and loaned to the country at interest. And that means they control the country not the politicians…

Of course folks have differences in culture etc.
For example bronx and brooklyn have different "cultures" in a sense.
It is still NY.
Yea try comparing American culture to Iranian culture. They wouldn’t be able to coexist.
Yes, a one world gov is inevitable. It is necessary.
Forget about the spooky stuff for a second.
THAT is the only way we can progress as a species.

Yea politicians like Reagan, Clinton, Bush Sr., Biden etc.. suggested something like about a one world government and how it would benefit “everyone” Do you expect people to believe that they’d work toward the best interest of everyone (avg people) or the people that pay them (bankers)?