Genocide Joe finally speaks on Gaza protests at universities UPDATE: Columbia President Resigns

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If he stops supporting isreal, what happens next?

Do muslim countries desire peace with isreal or the world?

Why are you extrapolating this to all Muslim countries? We’re discussing Israeli’s intentional mass killing and starvation of Palestinians

Why is Indonesia (the biggest Muslim country) relevant here? Seems like whatsboutism!

Genocide Joe has go to go.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why are you extrapolating this to all Muslim countries? We’re discussing Israeli’s intentional mass killing and starvation of Palestinians

Why is Indonesia (the biggest Muslim country) relevant here? Seems like whatsboutism!

Genocide Joe has go to go.

How many muslim countries IN THAT AREA, want peace with isreal?
I said nothing about all or even indonesia
We are specifically referring to those in that area

Are you also hiding your religion like @Seoul Gleou?

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Are you saying those THOUSANDS of analysts and military minds are constantly fooled by isreal?
Doubt that.
Whatever is/has happened, I doubt anyone was fooled.

Do you believe the muslim world as in Syria, Jordan, Lebanon etc want peace with the west?

If America stopped supporting isreal, would those countries be peaceful towards isreal or us?

And thank you for not assuming I am supporting the bullshyt isreal does

It appears though some posters think muslim countries or leaders are peaceful and desire world peace
You'd be surprised at how corrupt our leadership is. Secretary of defense Lloyd Austin is a former board member of Raytheon. Is that a conflict of interest? What incentive does he have to prevent weapon sales? :jbhmm:

I think if we pulled back from Israel and rebuilt our relationships with the middle east countries, there is a path way to peace.

Israel would sabotage us though, because it is not in there best interest to lose our support. Israel has what they call the "Samson option", where if the state is being over run they will deploy nukes to take everyone out with them.

Even Osama bin Laden has stated the middle east beef with the US is to our unconditional support for Israel.

You are willing to at least have a dialogue, so I can respect that. There are a lot of zionists on this site, that believe Israel is always the victim.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
At the end of the day Americans overwhelmingly support Israel still, it’s only a subset of young democrats from TikTok and coli brehs that do not.
Look at the latest Gallup polls

:manny:

Fred

Which Americans support israel we never EVER had.a vote on that!!!:what:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You'd be surprised at how corrupt our leadership is. Secretary of defense Lloyd Austin is a former board member of Raytheon. Is that a conflict of interest? What incentive does he have to prevent weapon sales? :jbhmm:

I think if we pulled back from Israel and rebuilt our relationships with the middle east countries, there is a path way to peace.

Israel would sabotage us though, because it is not in there best interest to lose our support. Israel has what they call the "Samson option", where if the state is being over run they will deploy nukes to take everyone out with them.

Even Osama bin Laden has stated the middle east beef with the US is to our unconditional support for Israel.

You are willing to at least have a dialogue, so I can respect that. There are a lot of zionists on this site, that believe Israel is always the victim.

They say EXACTLY what is going on.
Say who is buying politicians or promising them board seats.
Say who is funding different sides.
Say who sits in the same group meetings and clubs.
Who belongs to 2000 YEAR OLD orgs etc.

Most people are cowardly, including myself, and will not say exactly what is what.
We all know of the military industrial complex.
None of that is brought up during election season etc.
Folks are bought out and scared.
I get it and understand.

My point here is in EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY, the majority of of folks are normal people who do not want war.
Just want to live and be happy.
That is true for both isreal and palestine.

That is all my point is.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I thought you were a tether When did you become a Zionist :leon:

I am of jewish ancestry. Never practiced and nobody in my family does either.
The history is complexed in regards to slavery.
So I do not even consider it.

Some of the first buildings in the Caribbean were synagogues, churches and lodges.
Make of that what you will.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is who yall voted for, was bushing people like me over and etc when we were saying hell no about. Yall were making it out to be that any level of criticism towards biden and his administration or anybody who refused to support biden or trump was automatically a trump supporter or a republican. Dont try to change sides now. Man said "if you dont vote for me, you aint black" and yall kissed his ass anyway. Dude been fukking up since day one and now this is what makes yall realize dude was a piece of shyt all along? Most of yall just a bunch of dumb motherfukkers.

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is who yall voted for, was bushing people like me over and etc when we were saying hell no about. Yall were making it out to be that any level of criticism towards biden and his administration or anybody who refused to support biden or trump was automatically a trump supporter or a republican. Dont try to change sides now. Man said "if you dont vote for me, you aint black" and yall kissed his ass anyway. Dude been fukking up since day one and now this is what makes yall realize dude was a piece of shyt all along? Most of yall just a bunch of dumb motherfukkers.

Joe cuts all aid and tells them fukk off.
What happens next in the region paz?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You niccas is goofy, if you black, why are worried about this at all? I get concerns about the citizens in this conflict but that's where it should stop.

Second, Biden is your best shot. Trump is going to be WAY mothafukkin' worse regarding this issue if he gets in office. Joe is your best bet brehs :whew:

Stop with this fukking slow retarded shyt, goofy ass. How you claiming to be pro black but supporting an anti black politician?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe cuts all aid and tells them fukk off.
What happens next in the region paz?

You do know israel is a damn proxy state of america so you know thats not gonna happen. Im tired of you slow motherfukkers constantly showing how stupid you are by making no damn sense with these posts.

All worried about israel and palestine but nothing about any of those african countries having a genocide taking place. Yall embarrassing to black people across the world. Half of yall cosplaying being black anyway.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You do know israel is a damn proxy state of america so you know thats not gonna happen. Im tired of you slow motherfukkers constantly showing how stupid you are by making no damn sense with these posts.

All worried about israel and palestine but nothing about any of those african countries having a genocide taking place. Yall embarrassing to black people across the world. Half of yall cosplaying being black anyway.

Yes pazzy, I have been saying isreal is basically another base.
That is EXACTLY the proper word for it "proxy state". Thank you for being a smart guy.
We are agreeing though. IN full agreement on this issue.
@Seoul Gleou and @Nkrumah Was Right are secret muslims acting like they not biased.
Religion first for them

The fact that you believe this is the cause of people challenging their government assisting genocide, against the will of the people at that, is telling.

The issue is bigger than people's religious beliefs, you small minded simpleton.

I ask cause a lot of posters on some secret muslim activities.
hahahahahah
Posters who I am sure are muslims acting like they do not have a bias.
Acting like RELIGION is not more important to them than anything else on earth.