Geno Auriemma calls Caitlyn Clark fans "delusional"

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nikkas keep saying she’s the “future” like it’s a foregone conclusion :mjlol:

Like she’s going to automatically become more athletic. At this point in time, Clark probably feels she doesn’t have to change much. It’s the players that have to adjust to her.

And the more people keep saying she’s the future, the longer teams are going to see her as a lick. Plain and simple.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Like she’s going to automatically become more athletic. At this point in time, Clark probably feels she doesn’t have to change much. It’s the players that have to adjust to her.

And the more people keep saying she’s the future, the longer teams are going to see her as a lick. Plain and simple.

My thoughts exactly.
Actual Criticism makes you better.
Shes probably been propped up all her life. And everybody is to blame but her.

So why would she try to get better.

There's actually a lot of women who can shoot from super deep, and probably would have a better percentage than her.
Shes the only player with that green light.
Other then that, she plays like if you took Bob cousy and put him in today's game.
Just looking goofy

I saw her get picked clean again last night.
Didn't even run back smh

Shorty gonna flame out in a year.

Then the craccas and c00ns gotta wait another 20yrs to do this all over again

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The gatekeepers of women’s basketball are obviously not interested in capitalizing on this new found interest in the game. With the attention CC brings (good and bad) it’s crazy not to want those new people consuming the game on a big stage.

It’s their sandbox and they’ll be damned if they’ll be forced to do something that’s not in their best interest

The Olympics is ultimately big showcase for sports with the potential of growing popularity if marketed correctly. The NBA used the platform to their advantage in 1992. And no the 92 Dream team didn’t have the best players in the league on that team.

As I get older, the more I appreciate David Stern. He understood the game, business and marketing. Whoever is pulling the strings for women’s basketball suck at those aspects.

yup the dream team had a bad back bird who retired a few months later and a hiv magic johnson with a bad knee

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

considering this is the worst she'll be, it's as good a prediction as you'll get.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
3 straight weeks of the WNBA leading the sports news cycle
You even got this CC debate sort of beating the NBA finals since the celtics look like they are going to cake walk to a title
People want to even claim CC is better than the 3 other white women on the Olympic team like the level of delusion you have to have at that point is unfathomable

I will give CC credit for being a beacon for the racist conservatives to worship without a lick of basketball knowledge
They legit think the WNBA is soft and she was gonna come into the W as a rookie and dominate even on a garbage team like the fever

Islandboi7822

Rookie
Daps
You can grow the women’s game at every level simply by having her on the roster and giving her a few mins per game in the olympics

Why would you not have her on the roster?

full
Because she doesn't deserve it