Geno Auriemma calls Caitlyn Clark fans "delusional"

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
People really comparing a two week flash in the pan to the all time NCAA scoring leader :heh:

Can’t take this place serious at all
Because none of y'all had this energy for the last all time NCAA scoring leader. To y'all it's not about her merit because the Olympic team is full of women with big time college and pro accomplishments. shyt. the person people are tryna kick off is the all time WNBA scoring leader. Now that means nothing right?

A'ja Wilson is the best player in the world. Let her miss her first two shots, guess where that camera woulda panned to. Guess what casuals everywhere woulda said.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Because none of y'all had this energy for the last all time NCAA scoring leader. To y'all it's not about her merit because the Olympic team is full of women with big time college and pro accomplishments. shyt. the person people are tryna kick off is the all time WNBA scoring leader. Now that means nothing right?

A'ja Wilson is the best player in the world. Let her miss her first two shots, guess where that camera woulda panned to. Guess what casuals everywhere woulda said.

Kareem is still in GOAT arguments. Still don’t got that MJ aura. It’s that simple. This is a business. :yeshrug:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Kareem is still in GOAT arguments. Still don’t got that MJ aura. It’s that simple. This is a business. :yeshrug:
Jordan ain't in shyt solely for business. Like I said somewhere else the WNBA is the only league pretty much anywhere that the most popular player probably isn't a top 15 player in the league and we haven't seen this since maybe Tebow.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Women's National Team boat racing anyone they play right? Why not throw CC out there and get all the extra eyeballs? Once again she is the WNBA meal ticket right now
Maybe they wanna keep the national team meritocratic, from what I know it has nothing to do with the business of milking people outta money at any cost like the W/NBA.

Imagine applying to a school with the best grades and everything and they say nah we going with someone with quite good grades but she’s an influencer too!

It would be a bigger headache if she averages 2 minutes per game

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Maybe they wanna keep the national team meritocratic, from what I know it has nothing to do with the business of milking people outta money at any cost like the W/NBA.

Imagine applying to a school with the best grades and everything and they say nah we going with someone with quite good grades but she’s an influencer too!

It would be a bigger headache if she averages 2 minutes per game

If I was broke and this influencer was bringing in cash for everyone I'd give them my spot :russ:

Daps
The league is so happy that this Caitlyn convo is keeping them in the headlines

Years ago i remember when Maya Moore was the best thing smoking. If im not mistaken the Minnesota Lynx played Indiana in The Finals. Maya played extremely well hitting the go ahead shot on the road. Cold shyt. Went to ESPN’s comments to check the temperature…

It was like 13 comments

Caitlyn Clark has done what no other WNBA player, black or white, has been able to do.

Make grown ass men have a strong opinion on her one way or another… just like they would with men

Very few people have the juice in life

Her becoming a better player will only intensify this shyt :yeshrug:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
If I was broke and this influencer was bringing in cash for everyone I'd give them my spot :russ:
You get no real cash from national team sports and some people hopefully have stronger morals than coli millionaires. Especially if they work for non-profit organizations :yeshrug:

I also doubt those women will get new fans if cc plays more like these jealous ***** are hit passing Cc :mjlol: