Generally speaking..do you respect the South?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pacspit::pacspit:I have no respect for the south, i was born in N.O and the people are backwards thinking morons, my folks are still down there and my mom is a supporter of Sarah Palin and Glen Beck, so that tells why i have not seen them in over 9 years and have not even spoken to my step father in 12 years, these people are fukking morons.

Breh, my moms is a republican too:why:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate the south , i hate south n1ggas, i hate the way they operate and think.

edit:

I hate south b1tches too, they are the worst.. fukkin pop eyes eatin hoes

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Even so called intelligent southerners sound slow/dumb as fukk.I don't respect the south especially after that confederate debacle and don't ever want to reside in that country ass region full of straw hat rockin hicks,dumb ass negros wit ronald mcdonald cars and big mamma's house lookin women

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Even so called intelligent southerners sound slow/dumb as fukk.I don't respect the south especially after that confederate debacle and don't ever want to reside in that country ass region full of straw hat rockin hicks,dumb ass negros wit ronald mcdonald cars and big mamma's house lookin women

:umad:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I work in unemployment, foodstamps and welfare, so everyone submitting for such has to come see me :lolbron:

I can tell you that ignorance is ignorance. Lately there's been a LOT of immigrants from Philly, NY and other North Eastern parts moving down here and man.....................................................................................................................................................................THEM THE DUMMEST smart hoes you will ever meet.:lolbron:

Get down here and try front like they better than everyone else til someone like me dig in their background and they in the same boat as the girls down here. School drop outs, got a lil CNA license and think they bout to move to middle class, 3-6 children, wretched as all outdoors, can't read, can't write, I can go on and on.

So basically because they don't speak with a drawl they think they shyttin on southern people and they frontin but their shyt look just like ours.

All this said....I love them wretched hoes...they serve a purpose :shaq:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Bet none of the nikkas in here talking down would come to the south and say that shyt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm from up north (PA and Jersey).

I don't think the south is about that life like us up in the north (hoods and shyt.. but that's a good thing)

And i do generalize and think yall not as smart as us.

Yall really gotta clean up your grammar

I do respect the lifestyle though and think it's a good place to raise a family and there are a lot of opportunities to excel.

:patrice:

South does have hoods, gang shootouts in Rocky Mount where injured Bloods & Crips was pouring into the hospital, you think nikkas like Jeezy, T.I & Gucci Mane magically become street dudes once they started rapping :usure:

Remember all those GD goons from those southern states started popping up making videos trying to extort Rick Ross? :dead:

I'm pretty sure most hoods in NYC exception of ENY/Brownsville, Far Rockaway is a much more pleasant place to live than south hoods.

Then again I see you're from Jeresy/PA and seeing how their hoods are, you might just be right :ehh:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
:heh: we don't have hoods down here. Maybe the worst thing I've read on this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk