Generally speaking..do you respect the South?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
how are you going to make a post talking about how educated and intelligent you are, yet make sloppy grammatical errors?

:why: You missed the point of the post entirely, breh. You can talk, write and do whatever any type of way depending on where you are, doesn't mean you don't know the "correct" way.

The way I write on the Coli is the way I would talk when I'm shottin' the sh!t wit my peoples

Double negatives ain't nothin' on the internet, breh :stopitslime:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im from florida we cant decide who we want to be:yeshrug:

I ordered Sweet Tea in Miami and the the waitress gave me the :dwillhuh:

But then again, i know alot of country nikkas from Miami. Hell Trick Daddy, Ross, Luke are country MIA nikkas.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I'm from up north (PA and Jersey).

I don't think the south is about that life like us up in the north (hoods and shyt.. but that's a good thing)

And i do generalize and think yall not as smart as us.

Yall really gotta clean up your grammar

I do respect the lifestyle though and think it's a good place to raise a family and there are a lot of opportunities to excel.

well statistically speaking the South really is about that life every major city has a high crime rate and the region as a whole leads the country in crime. i think the desolate southern hoods are easier to get into trouble in because there are less eyes around. up north there are cameras everywhere and police everywhere look at DC,NYC and Boston among many other northern cities all their crime rates are going way down. go to cities like New Orleans, Atlanta, Memphis etc and they stay having issues

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
I heard black men gotta take their hat off when they walk passed a white woman in georgia :lupe:

I heard black men cant leave their shoebox apartments without being frisked by the NYPD. I also heard yall are being ran out of the city by Rebecca and Andy from Idaho.:lupe:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
@LimitedEdition is from the south, she told me she still gets called a "colored girl"

:ohhh:

I also told you I work with people born in the 1910's-1920's. It was common for them to say it then and some still do now. Just another form of ignorance.

I've also had middle aged people call me "gal/girl" and never forget "n!gger." LIGAF Id rather hear it to my face than muffled under their breath or behind my back.

Also never forget Im an equal opportunity racist as well. fukk them crackers. :yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Accents and bad grammar don't necessarily mean people have lower intelligence. Or were all your college professors competent in speaking english without any grammatical errors? fukk OUTTA HERE WITH THAT

Its a different lifestyle, we talk slower, move slower but dont under estimate people from the south. Our lifestyle may be different but that doesnt make it bad. I love sweet tea.

And yes we have morons, just like every other part of the nation. And for those that are even concerned with our "hoods," go head and try it breh. Our projects dont have air conditioning or grass or elevators. Come f*ck with the first generation descendants of field hands/sharecroppers. Yes there are areas of the south that still have field hands. Dont play yourself.

Just chill on the negativity, sit on the front porch (I said porch, not stoop) and drink some sweet tea out of a mason jar.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I lived down there in TX and met some cool ppl. Life is different in the south thats for sure. Ppl seem faker up north & selfish in my experience unless they are from another country.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I also told you I work with people born in the 1910's-1920's. It was common for them to say it then and some still do now. Just another form of ignorance.

I've also had middle aged people call me "gal/girl" and never forget "n!gger." LIGAF Id rather hear it to my face than muffled under their breath or behind my back.

Also never forget Im an equal opportunity racist as well. fukk them crackers. :yeshrug:

You stupid as fukk. Where do you work and what do you do?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm kind of tired of the south's voting patterns...we can thank them for Bush and the Republicans controlling the house. :comeon:

And a lot of them still like they still haven't gotten over the civil war. But other than that, it's whatever. :yeshrug: