Generally speaking..do you respect the South?

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Sheesh, the audacity of this thread. :ohlawd:

Now we talking regional superiority based on crime rates brehthren?:snoop:
YET...with the exception of Baltimore, the North is Snuggles soft IMO...and I live up here. Everybody acts...acts tough, acts like they selling pies, etc...I told this one dude " where do you think you get your product from?"

That was ******ish of me to stoop to such observations even in jest, I'm a hipocrite tho...so fukk it.:manny:

Half these cats judging from an ignorant view anyway. Shiid, I lived in Japan and they think every black dude a rapper type cool azz superhero...easy pooty but I digress.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
They think we slow down here but remember the tortoise won the race.

I'm southern to the bone and I don't regret it one bit. When you can chill with fellows of your kind and don't have to deal with hate... but just cooling in the midst of cats with your same laid back attitude, it's a beautiful feeling.

In fact, I love the hate. It keeps people from rushing down here and changing the atmosphere.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Sheesh, the audacity of this thread. :ohlawd:

Now we talking regional superiority based on crime rates brehthren?:snoop:
YET...with the exception of Baltimore, the North is Snuggles soft IMO...and I live up here. Everybody acts...acts tough, acts like they selling pies, etc...I told this one dude " where do you think you get your product from?"

That was ******ish of me to stoop to such observations even in jest, I'm a hipocrite tho...so fukk it.:manny:

Half these cats judging from an ignorant view anyway. Shiid, I lived in Japan and they think every black dude a rapper type cool azz superhero...easy pooty but I digress.
:obamaohhh:

Question: So are you saying Newark NJ, Camden NJ, Philadelphia PA, East NY, are soft or have you not been there yet? :usure:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
:obamaohhh:

Question: So are you saying Newark NJ, Camden NJ, Philadelphia PA, East NY, are soft or have you not been there yet? :usure:

I'm just making the point. My statement is parallel to what ole boi stated, and I'm sure that they are all full of crime, poverty, ignorance and suffer from poor tax bases and struggling municipal services. BUT if its a contest on gutterness "sigh" and :deadhorse:...then the shyts googleable for crime rates and all that ignant shyt....with the South like a mini Somalia...........which I have been to, and East Africa makes all this shyt look like chucky cheeses. :hmm: