Generally speaking..do you respect the South?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:guwop:

And how exactly did the south deal with things breh?

by doing things like what happened in little rock, birmingham, memphis, etc.

on another note, a lot of women and children were left down south while people ran away to make better lives for themselves and they never returned, but started new families up there.

BUT

this is not how i feel. i said we could say things like that and look down on yall like that, but we dont

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't understand why it's acceptable in most of the south to speak such broken English.. How do they let you out of third grade and you can't properly speak your own language...

This isn't an accent issue I'm talking about people not knowing how to put sentences together.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just don't understand why it's acceptable in most of the south to speak such broken English.. How do they let you out of third grade and you can't properly speak your own language...

This isn't an accent issue I'm talking about people not knowing how to put sentences together.

You do realize that the American brand of English is a b*stardized form of the language in general right?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do realize that the American brand of English is a b*stardized form of the language in general right?

What does that have to do with someone's inability to communicate effectively in this country?

The fact that the American version of English has evolved or digressed from the way it was spoken in medieval England is not going to help a person who can't speak with out sounding ignorant secure a good job or advance in society..

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What does that have to do with someone's inability to communicate effectively in this country?

The fact that the American version of English has evolved or digressed from the way it was spoken in medieval England is not going to help a person who can't speak with out sounding ignorant secure a good job or advance in society..

:snoop: