Generally speaking..do you respect the South?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Most of them refuse to learn.

I went on a trip to Mississippi and I for once thought I was in a different country. Everything so rural and white trashy

As a fellow African u should know better than to even try and get in on this given our own negative stereotypes... But then again what do u ever do but c00n.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
As a fellow African u should know better than to even try and get in on this given our own negative stereotypes... But then again what do u ever do but c00n.

I'm only speaking from experience bruh.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
well look at where hip hop is today, some say its dead, in the gutter.

so ..... figure that out.

O my bad, I thought you were saying that you respect the south for what they did to the game :Obeezy:

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I withdrew my statements. They were ignorant...I get it. I have a personal problem with some folks I work with who happen to be from Louisiana and Mississippi.

Geek

Pro
Daps
Dad was in the navy so I've had the pleasure to live in both the north and the south and even Hawaii. All have their pros and cons, but theres one thing that south is best at and thats the food.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
:rudy:

New York dudes still super salty no one wants to listen to their music anymore. :russ:

Exactly what I was thinking reading this like why people up north diss the south when really the most successful "black" people are in the south DMV/ATL IMO
and when it comes to music the era is long gone breh its the TURN UP era :steviej: not that music that make you wanna :snooze:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Parts of the South are decades behind the rest of the nation. But then you have places like Atlanta that have more HBCU's than any other city. Also it's the city that birthed MLK.

But as a whole the region is definitely distinct from the rest of the nation. Even when you account for the rural nature of each region, the South still has a distinct culture from n other rural areas of the country like the mid-west or rural areas of the Northeast.