General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear to god @King Kreole, if Trump nominates Bolton as SoS you are the dumbest motherfukker alive :pachaha:

The board's resident Anti-Neo-Imperialist's orange God is about to appoint the godfather of invasion and destruction of the third world worldwide :dead:
Everyone he's appointed thus far is on record advocating regime change in Iran. B-b-but Killarybrehs :russ:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Everyone he's appointed thus far is on record advocating regime change in Iran. B-b-but Killarybrehs :russ:

:laff:

House already pushed new sanctions though if it gets to the senate Obama said he would veto it.

Republicans really want their showdown with Iran.

Did you see Rudy gave speeches to some dissident Iranian group that wants regime change and was previously declared a terrorist organization by the State Department?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Iran was always Trump's ugly spot on foreign policy. He was never for the Iran deal. Hillary was also the chief antagonist to the Iran deal inside Obama's White House, so I kind of gave up on the likelihood of moving in a positive direction w/r/t Iran when Bernie lost :yeshrug:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's been reported that Huckabee may be given an ambassadorship to Israel. :scusthov:

The one appointment that the young bulstein @88m3 will rejoice over

lol at least he'll be at the center of the apocalypse when we go into Iran(likely something he prays for daily).

It's not funny but the way we ended up with evangelical christians, white supremacists, and conservative political insiders it's almost like Trump was lying to his supporters.

You got your wish, Jah. Trump is president. Congrats!

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this Bolton guy gets SoS, we are edging on a world war.

We may need actions to take place on the homefront in the event we go to blows with China and Russia

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iran was always Trump's ugly spot on foreign policy. He was never for the Iran deal. Hillary was also the chief antagonist to the Iran deal inside Obama's White House, so I kind of gave up on the likelihood of moving in a positive direction w/r/t Iran when Bernie lost :yeshrug:
Trump didnt have a coherent FP. These appointments soldify that it will be interventionist.

King Kreole

Daps
Trump didnt have a coherent FP. These appointments soldify that it will be interventionist.
Full text: Donald Trump's speech on fighting terrorism

And what appointments? The only NatSec or DoD position he's filled has been Michael Flynn, who has consistently lambasted recent interventions.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/us/politics/hillary-clinton-libya.html
Some senior intelligence officials had deep misgivings about what would happen if Colonel Qaddafi lost control. In recent years, the Libyan dictator had begun aiding the United States in its fight against Al Qaeda in North Africa.

“He was a thug in a dangerous neighborhood,” said Michael T. Flynn, a retired Army lieutenant general who headed the Defense Intelligence Agency at the time. “But he was keeping order.”

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/11/politics/michael-flynn-general-trump-vp-option/
While Flynn shares many of the same criticisms over the fight against radical Islam and U.S. intervention in Libya that Trump has lobbed at the Obama administration, he appears to favor a more internationalist approach to combating terrorism and engaging with other countries.
Flynn also shares Trump's vocal opposition to the Iraq and Libyan interventions in 2003 and 2011, telling Der Spiegel that removing Saddam Hussein and Moammar Gadhafi helped spread instability and violence.
On the decision to invade Iraq, Flynn said, "History will not be and should not be kind with that decision."

Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

King Kreole

Daps
This was coherent to you? Greatly misrepresented current ME situation, proposed he will start something thats already being done, and proposed closer co-operation with Russia ( which contradicted his message on Iran). He's now appointed a bunch of interventionist hawks in key positions, so you have a clearer idea of where things are going.
Yes, it was coherent for a political speech to me. But if all you got out of it was that he "Greatly misrepresented current ME situation, proposed he will start something thats already being done, and proposed closer co-operation with Russia ( which contradicted his message on Iran)." then I don't think we're operating on the same level here.

And again, who are these bunch of interventionist hawks Trump has appointed to key positions? Name them.