General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Bolton? is this dude foreal?

Id take fukkin Ramsey bolton before this guy :what: This is the bush presidency x400 and at least bush would had a genteel/retarded character:what: we really fukked out here brehs :whoo:

I told nikkas before he even won that it'd be similar to Bush in a lot ways, but worse. Bush was dumb but he at least had some political background. Trump is dumb but also completely inexperienced politically. And look at some of these names :laff:the cabinet of loons

Ben Carson, Secretary of Education - The nikka who says the Holocaust was the Jews fault

David "Blue Lives Matter" Clarke - Homeland Security

Steve Bannon, Sarah Palin, Rudy Gialini, Gingrich, Mike Huckabee?

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
yeah America, you fukked up BIG TIME

Ben Car in Education :dead: like WHY??

Rudy Giuilani as AG :deadmanny: :deadmanny:

if Trump isn't the anti-Christ then idk who is

Ben Carson had a tax plan based on biblical tithing :dead:

“I got that idea, quite frankly, from the Bible, tithing,” Carson stated. “You make $10 billion a year, you pay a billion. You make $10 a year, you pay one. You get the same rates. That’s pretty darn fair if you ask me.”

Chris Wallace Schools Ben Carson For Using The Bible To Support His Tax Policies (Video)

And his views on climate, the Holocaust, PYRAMIDS (he said that all the archeologists were wrong and that Joseph is the one who built them as 'grain storages'), the Constitution, etc are wacko....