General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I swear to god @King Kreole, if Trump nominates Bolton as SoS you are the dumbest motherfukker alive :pachaha:

The board's resident Anti-Neo-Imperialist's orange God is about to appoint the godfather of invasion and destruction of the third world worldwide :dead:
:mjlol:

Put your dikk back in your jorts. The same news organizations reporting these rumours are the same ones that said Hillary had an 80% chance of winning. I'll wait until Trump actually nominates someone to criticize the decision.

Bolton would not be my first choice by any stretch, but there's some stuff here to work with: 7 Things To Know About John Bolton :yeshrug:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ben Carson had a tax plan based on biblical tithing :dead:

And his views on climate, the Holocaust, PYRAMIDS (he said that all the archeologists were wrong and that Joseph is the one who built them as 'grain storages'), the Constitution, etc are wacko....

:laff:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Put your dikk back in your jorts. The same news organizations reporting these rumours are the same ones that said Hillary had an 80% chance of winning. I'll wait until Trump actually nominates someone to criticize the decision.

Bolton would not be my first choice by any stretch, but there's some stuff here to work with: 7 Things To Know About John Bolton :yeshrug:

So you, as an anti-War zealot, can find a common ground with this man? Did you even read the article you posted?

4. BOLTON OPPOSES THE IRAN DEAL

Bolton has criticized the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action - otherwise known as the Iran Deal - as the worst appeasement in American history” and a “diplomatic Waterloo.” He further described it as American acquiescence towards and legitimization of Iran’s Islamist regime.

The Iran Deal, says Bolton, frees the Islamist state from previously implemented financial and economics restraints placed upon it - particularly with respect to its dealing with the US and Europe. Further, he says the deal empowers Iran to determine for itself when it wants to develop nuclear weapons.

In an op-ed published yesterday, Bolton advises President-elect Donald Trump to “abrogate the Iran nuclear deal in his first days in office.”

Bolton also opposed the executive nature of the Iran Deal, in which the arrangement was not ratified as a treaty by the Senate. He added that the Senate has allowed its constitutional power as articulated in the Treaty Clause to “atrophy” over time, abdicating its power to the presidency.

Bolton has described Iran as the world's foremost state sponsor of terrorism.

5. BOLTON SUBSCRIBES TO “PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH”

Bolton believes that American weakness - real or simply imagined by outsiders - is perceived as an invitation to intransigence by its enemies. He further believes that America must have both real and perceived strength on the international stage in order to deter belligerence from its enemies or other challenges to an American-led global order.

Bolton has criticized the worldviews of leftists and Democrats such as President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. He argues that their shared view is one in which global disorder is a function of an overly assertive American projection of power.

In an op-ed published yesterday, Bolton wrote:

This is not to say that Obama did not have his own distinct — and badly misguided — worldview. In Obama’s opinion, and that of all of his top advisors, most definitely including Hillary Clinton, America’s global presence, its strength and assertiveness and its manifest success in protecting its allies and its interests actually contribute to tension, instability and outright conflict.

Under this worldview, American efforts at self-defense and mutual security are part of the problem, not the solution.

Bolton advocates for an ascendant America with greater power relative to its competitors on the global stage. He describes leftists and Democrats as wanting the opposite; a diminished America in the international arena in order to more equally distribute international power between states. Leftists and Democrats believe that a more equal international distribution of power would be beneficial, says Bolton.

6. BOLTON RAN REPUBLICAN AND PRO-TRUMP PACS

Bolton operated three political action committees (PACs) during the 2016 election season, supporting then-Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and congressional Republicans feeling threatened by Democrat challengers.

Open Secrets reported that Bolton’s eponymous PAC - John Bolton PAC - spent over $5 million during the 2016 election season. The Hill reported that the PAC raised about $7 million.

Following the results of last Tuesday’s round of elections, Bolton released the following statement:

"I am very proud to have helped maintain Republican majorities in the U.S. House and Senate. With these majorities, President-Elect Trump will be able to effectively pass legislation that will strengthen our national security and grow America's influence around the world."

Marketwire reported:

Ambassador Bolton also played a major role in supporting the Republican Party on a national and statewide level. He traveled the country on behalf of the RNC, GOP state parties, and Republican candidates to raise money and advocate for strong foreign policies. He participated in nearly 40 GOP events and campaigned for congressional candidates in more than 16 states over the course of the last year.

Is you stupid or is you dumb?

King Kreole

Daps
So you, as an anti-War zealot, can find a common ground with this man? Did you even read the article you posted?

Is you stupid or is you dumb?
Did you even read my post? It was very short, so I'll post it again, bolding the pertinent section.

So just to clarify, that doesn't mean I agree with everything John Bolton says. I in fact disagree with a hell of a lot of the shyt he says! I don't think John Bolton should be the Secretary of State!

Also, the stuff you highlighted undercuts your argument. For example:

"He further believes that America must have both real and perceived strength on the international stage in order to deter belligerence from its enemies or other challenges to an American-led global order." and "Bolton advocates for an ascendant America with greater power relative to its competitors on the global stage." are both pretty banal statements, and par the course for diplomatic talk. Kerry has said the exact same.

"He argues that their shared view is one in which global disorder is a function of an overly assertive American projection of power." and "America’s global presence, its strength and assertiveness and its manifest success in protecting its allies and its interests actually contribute to tension, instability and outright conflict." are both completely correct and inconsistent with neoconservative foreign policy ideology. This is what I was referring to when I said there was some stuff to work with here.

"I am very proud to have helped maintain Republican majorities in the U.S. House and Senate. With these majorities, President-Elect Trump will be able to effectively pass legislation that will strengthen our national security and grow America's influence around the world." is again, banal. I can't image a SoS who would say they don't want to strengthen America's national security and grow her influence around the world.

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Did you even read my post? It was very short, so I'll post it again, bolding the pertinent section.

So just to clarify, that doesn't mean I agree with everything John Bolton says. I in fact disagree with a hell of a lot of the shyt he says! I don't think John Bolton should be the Secretary of State!

Also, the stuff you highlighted undercuts your argument. For example:

"He further believes that America must have both real and perceived strength on the international stage in order to deter belligerence from its enemies or other challenges to an American-led global order." and "Bolton advocates for an ascendant America with greater power relative to its competitors on the global stage." are both pretty banal statements, and par the course for diplomatic talk. Kerry has said the exact same.

"He argues that their shared view is one in which global disorder is a function of an overly assertive American projection of power." and "America’s global presence, its strength and assertiveness and its manifest success in protecting its allies and its interests actually contribute to tension, instability and outright conflict." are both completely correct and inconsistent with neoconservative foreign policy ideology. This is what I was referring to when I said there was some stuff to work with here.

"I am very proud to have helped maintain Republican majorities in the U.S. House and Senate. With these majorities, President-Elect Trump will be able to effectively pass legislation that will strengthen our national security and grow America's influence around the world." is again, banal. I can't image a SoS who would say they don't want to strengthen America's national security and grow her influence around the world.

How can there be 'things to work with' when the very statements you highlighted are a clear sign of American imperialism? They're anything but banal bruh. He's clearly against Obama and Hillary's pacism (and if he's calling Hillary pacifist, then look out!). If you're supposedly anti-war then there should be no 'bright side' in his appointment. You seem to be misunderstanding the quote in red. That's NOT his stance, it's the stance he references as being ineffectual. He actually believes that America's assertiveness does NOT contribute to tension.

Yall Trump supports gonna learn

King Kreole

Daps
How can there be 'things to work with' when the very statements you highlighted are a clear sign of American imperialism? They're anything but banal bruh. He's clearly against Obama and Hillary's pacism (and if he's calling Hillary pacifist, then look out!). If you're supposedly anti-war then there should be no 'bright side' in his appointment. You seem to be misunderstanding the quote in red. That's NOT his stance, it's the stance he references as being ineffectual. He actually believes that America's assertiveness does NOT contribute to tension.

Yall Trump supports gonna learn

You're right, I did misread that quote in red. Thought shared view was referring to Bolton and Obama. Anyway, I don't want Bolton anywhere near the State Department, and it looks like Trump doesn't either, so this is a moot argument.

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You're right, I did misread that quote in red. Thought shared view was referring to Bolton and Obama. Anyway, I don't want Bolton anywhere near the State Department, and it looks like Trump doesn't either, so this is a moot argument.

Where'd you hear this? I hope its the case cause I damn sure aint busting no gun for this c*ntry. Rather be thrown in prison.

King Kreole

Daps
Where'd you hear this? I hope its the case cause I damn sure aint busting no gun for this c*ntry. Rather be thrown in prison.
Yeah if y'all go to war on some bullshyt i'm going back home like byeeee
giphy.gif

Mainstream news is reporting that he's now looking at Mitt or Nikki Haley

Romney and Trump to discuss secretary of state position, NBC source says
Trump considering SC Gov. Nikki Haley for secretary of State: reports
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/16/politics/donald-trump-nikki-haley-transition/

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
fukk Nicki Haley....hope she gets it so we can get a new governor