General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I wonder if tesla ever paid for advertising on truth social, parler, gab, voat or 4ch**? does tesla support free speech or political correctness? :troll:

he thinks he can shame multi-conglomerates into advertising on twitter.:mjlol:
What would freedom of speech on Twitter look like? A bunch of hate and racial slurs? Advertisers would want to support that?

bnew

Veteran
Daps

I’ve already seen a bunch of edited tweets on my timeline. The key has been to look for a little pencil icon on tweets in your feed or in tweets themselves. If you want to see an edit history, click on a tweet and then on the pencil. Tweets can be edited up to five times and only 30 minutes after someone has posted the tweet. See it for yourself in this tweet from MKBHD.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Reportedly Elon is cutting 1/2 of Twitter Workforce tomorrow, along with 12hr / 7 Day work in the office demands; no work from Home. All in All, Elon is just a hypeman... he said he would land Rockets on Mars this year, nope; he said we would have the hyperloop, nope; the cybertruck isn't out yet. Yet when he was the CEO he got his ass thrown out twice.

He doesn't know how to run a business, he just knows how hype it up to get the maximum amount of profit.

And the worse thing he did, was needing other people's money to buy twitter and not 100% his own; the wolves will be coming soon. Getting cut from Twitter now seems like the best option as Elon's ego has really bitten him on the ass.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Reportedly Elon is cutting 1/2 of Twitter Workforce tomorrow, along with 12hr / 7 Day work in the office demands; no work from Home. All in All, Elon is just a hypeman... he said he would land Rockets on Mars this year, nope; he said we would have the hyperloop, nope; the cybertruck isn't out yet. Yet when he was the CEO he got his ass thrown out twice.

He doesn't know how to run a business, he just knows how hype it up to get the maximum amount of profit.

And the worse thing he did, was needing other people's money to buy twitter and not 100% his own; the wolves will be coming soon. Getting cut from Twitter now seems like the best option as Elon's ego has really bitten him on the ass.

Someone explain it to me like I'm 5,

How would Wlon profit by running Twitter into the ground? It seems pretty obvious

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I bet a lot of twitter talent is being poached right now
They say it's what he wants and he'll replace them with people from Tesla or his own round of hirings. I don't think employees or even sponsors leaving should be the main concern, it's that people are ready to leave or are leaving and there isn't even a real alternative yet

Usually the alternative has to go years with better features than the big brand before getting people to change habits and make it the default. You don't usually get the chance to make another of what made you billions the first go around, this is 1st & Goal territory at the 1 for Jack & Bluesky if it's any good. He made Twitter so I don't see how it wouldn't be. Twitter turns into another Parlor/Truth Social over the next 6-12 months imo.

Last edited:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven

I'm Full time remote and fully expecting to get the axe on Friday.

I consider it a mercy killing, cuz I was trying to figure out how to get myself on the layoff list anyway. I know working for what remains of Twitter post-layoffs would be terrible, and I'm not here for that.

I got job interviews scheduled for Friday, may have to put them on pause to attend my last meeting

"Excuse me, can we take a 5 minute break? They laying me off right now. :troll:"

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I'm Full time remote and fully expecting to get the axe on Friday.

I consider it a mercy killing, cuz I was trying to figure out how to get myself on the layoff list anyway. I know working for what remains of Twitter post-layoffs would be terrible, and I'm not here for that.

I got job interviews scheduled for Friday, may have to put them on pause to attend my last meeting

"Excuse me, can we take a 5 minute break? They laying me off right now. :troll:"

It's good your hearing offers, and you can feel the pulse which is good.

Some people I bet still think there is a chance because they buy into Musk's Cult of Personality, but that's eroding even more.