General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm Full time remote and fully expecting to get the axe on Friday.

I consider it a mercy killing, cuz I was trying to figure out how to get myself on the layoff list anyway. I know working for what remains of Twitter post-layoffs would be terrible, and I'm not here for that.

I got job interviews scheduled for Friday, may have to put them on pause to attend my last meeting

"Excuse me, can we take a 5 minute break? They laying me off right now. :troll:"
Hopefully that exit package looks remotely similar to Stripe’s

Daps
I wonder if tesla ever paid for advertising on truth social, parler, gab, voat or 4ch**? does tesla support free speech or political correctness? :troll:

he thinks he can shame multi-conglomerates into advertising on twitter.:mjlol:
Remember this is a guy who heard that his black employees were being called the N-word and his response was to call them "too sensitive". He's a piece of shyt racist. The push back on "political correctness" has always been about white people not being able to call black people racial slurs

Daps
What does that mean in regular talk
continuing from the previous reply, it also means that nobody believes that the loan / deal is a good one.

When banks lend money, or underwrite debt, they don’t obviously keep that debt on their own balance-sheet wherever possible. They will look to syndicate the debt to other banks / financial institutions in order to lessen their exposure & risk.

the fact that they can’t syndicate this debt at the terms offered to other banks means that the other banks don’t like the risk profile of the deal at the terms they have been offered.

*Insert Not Great, Bob gif here*

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Remember this is a guy who heard that his black employees were being called the N-word and his response was to call them "too sensitive". He's a piece of shyt racist. The push back on "political correctness" has always been about white people not being able to call black people racial slurs
He also routinely fired Tesla employees that publicly criticized the company but he supports free speech :skip:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
5lyc542ypnx91.png

kusire3ypnx91.png
b8dnfd4ypnx91.png

aun7sa5ypnx91.png