General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm Full time remote and fully expecting to get the axe on Friday.

I consider it a mercy killing, cuz I was trying to figure out how to get myself on the layoff list anyway. I know working for what remains of Twitter post-layoffs would be terrible, and I'm not here for that.

I got job interviews scheduled for Friday, may have to put them on pause to attend my last meeting

"Excuse me, can we take a 5 minute break? They laying me off right now. :troll:"
What are your co workers saying about Elon

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

Apparently the lead trio of banks on the financing of the LBO have struggled to syndicate it thus far - to the tune of $12bn unshifted. If so, that is a brutal slap-down.
What does that mean in regular talk

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What does that mean in regular talk
The banks set it up that if he fails that will be paid in his personal Tesla stock. Basically they gave him bad terms on the loan. They are set up to actually do better if he fails, especially if he fails in the short term.

The funniest part is the metrics being used was aligned with Twitters prior projections so if he bought Twitter and didn’t fukk it up they would have funded this under less predatory terms. We’re all currently watching him fukk that up in real time too.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
All Elon had to do was shut up about politics and be a billionaire playboy philanthropist. If he would have done that he could have maintained that “Tony Stark” type aura he had in the early 2010’s. A true testament to how an unchecked ego can ruin you
he and kanye both have had parallel wild descents over this decade...at least with ye there's a hard mental diagnosis

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:wow: :wow::wow: Honeymoon is over, Conservatives are being 'Shadowbanned', 'Traffic Throttled'; they really just don't know that their platform is really just bots, their actual base is much smaller and they really are voiceless in real life.

:damn: DO SOMETHING MUSK!

:wow: With Facebook going in the shytter, and Twitter possibly dead before the 2024 Elections... one must wonder, what would the election be like without Facebook and Twitter? Sure there is FOX News and Newsmax, but even Fox News and Newsmax need Twitter for Journalism stuff.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:wow: :wow::wow: Honeymoon is over, Conservatives are being 'Shadowbanned', 'Traffic Throttled'; they really just don't know that their platform is really just bots, their actual base is much smaller and they really are voiceless in real life.

:damn: DO SOMETHING MUSK!

:wow: With Facebook going in the shytter, and Twitter possibly dead before the 2024 Elections... one must wonder, what would the election be like without Facebook and Twitter? Sure there is FOX News and Newsmax, but even Fox News and Newsmax need Twitter for Journalism stuff.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Elon probably going to kill himself if he has less money than AOC. He isn't just socially inept, but he is used to White Male Power that his own money is keeping him from going insane knowing AOC got the hooks onto his soul. The more money he looses, the worse it's going to get.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

It’s so tiresome people acting like what is called “the right” in this country is an actual political ideology anymore. It’s literally become just a bunch of fools following known con men and grifters who are out to line their own pockets. Those people can lie, cheat, and steal and are never held accountable for any of it. If they do something wrong and get caught it’s a witch-hunt. If they lose an election it was stolen from them. They’re playing to people’s fantasies and behind it all is just theft. Their leaders are sycophants boosting up a narcissist so they can line their own pockets and nothing is a bridge too far for them.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Elon probably going to kill himself if he has less money than AOC. He isn't just socially inept, but he is used to White Male Power that his own money is keeping him from going insane knowing AOC got the hooks onto his soul. The more money he looses, the worse it's going to get.
Even though Elon is doing his best to fukk up Twitter he's just too big to fail :dame:

If Jared fukking Kushner, who's not even in the same league as Elon, has been allowed to weasel out of all his failures, then you know it's not even a possibility for Elon.

Last edited: