Gen Z women are increasingly leaving organized religion behind

timeless

All Star
Daps
The real reason people dont want to believe in God, or contribute themselves to a church is because they dont want to be held accountable for immoral behavior and behave in a moral manner.

They want to do what they want, not realizing they're becoming a slave to their desires and emotions which are the worst compass to live by.

Most peoples lives are full of lust, vice, and consumerism, that is the main "religion" today. They want to do that without guilt.

You can believe in a god or gods and not be religious. You can contribute to others without joining a church.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Religious means you are faithful and devout, fearful and observing of a god or gods.

To expound on that, whatever you believe in requires faith, even if you believe in nothing. So that nothing, or something you believe in, you're betting youre entire life on it. Everybody has a faith.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real reason people dont want to believe in God, or contribute themselves to a church is because they dont want to be held accountable for immoral behavior and behave in a moral manner.

They want to do what they want, not realizing they're becoming a slave to their desires and emotions which are the worst compass to live by.

Most peoples lives are full of lust, vice, and consumerism, that is the main "religion" today. They want to do that without guilt.
i don't need an imaginary father figure in the clouds to hold me accountable

it's nothing but santa claus for adults, if santa had a fiery place to send you if you were bad, instead of just giving you coal in your stocking

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't need an imaginary father figure in the clouds to hold me accountable

it's nothing but santa claus for adults, if santa had a fiery place to send you if you were bad, instead of just giving you coal in your stocking

So YOU are your own god?