Gen Z women are increasingly leaving organized religion behind

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
in what world is christianity considered a near eastern religion?

traditional African religions are much more comparable to eastern religions in their tenets and practices…

catholicism isn’t christianity…
Where was Jesus born?
Where are the holiest sites in Christianity?

And Catholicism is absolutely Christianity.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They see the double standards and don't accept it.

There are churches that are more focused on the new testament and emphasize the golden rule and empathy instead of the dominance and obedience perspective.

I think orthodox religion is going to go away and be replaced with something more palatable to the masses. In America especially they associate Christianity and Islam with child&wife beaters, pedophiles, grifters like the osteens, marital rape, and other kinds of awful behavior. I'm not surprised that women especially would not sign up to be told they have to obey someone who is not only close to their age but more stupid than them in a bunch of other respects when at the marriage alter.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Where was Jesus born?
Where are the holiest sites in Christianity?

not talking about the region, dawg, that shyt is irrelevant…im referring to the tenets and practices…

And Catholicism is absolutely

no, it isn’t…any true follower of Christ could see catholicism as the heretical religion that it is…the veneration of saints and mary and the forgiveness of sins by priests goes against the tenets of scripture…

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what else do we still have in common with a bunch of dusty goat herders who wrote those novels, 2000 years ago?

they didn't know what a germ was. they didnt know how the sun and the planets worked. why cling to the fairytales they made up to explain it?

the bible and quran cant even both be true at the same time :mjlol:one half of the billion plus that believes in each of them is wrong, just by default

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's true. Conversion or death/imprisonment was and still is real, but you don't have to believe me when you can go read some things for yourself.

You mean books like this? If so, the material in this work disproves what you’re alleging

Encyclopedia-of-Wars-3-Volume-Set-9780816028511.jpg

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
organized religion doesn't have a monopoly on healthy families,
Liberal secularism emphasizes individual liberties and blanket equality across all demographics. Family necessitates that the individual makes personal sacrifices at the cost of their own personal desires. The institution of family also leans towards hierarchical structure. The family greatly diminishes individual freedom and the concept of equality. Liberal secular societies also tend to have the lower birthrates, many are below replacement levels. They have a difficult time even producing families. Liberal secularism as an ideology, whether viewed by itself, and especially when juxtaposed with religion, is antithetical to the family.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
not talking about the region, dawg, that shyt is irrelevant…im referring to the tenets and practices…
The book is based on Judaism, a near eastern faith, written in near eastern language, and based on (ancient) near eastern cultural norms. It's a near eastern religion through and through.
no, it isn’t…any true follower of Christ could see catholicism as the heretical religion that it is…the veneration of saints and mary and the forgiveness of sins by priests goes against the tenets of scripture…
Catholics believe in the same Trinity (with slight differences) and worship the same God as all Christians. You may not like their institution, but they are Christian. Y'all are probably gonna fight forever over it forever though. That's part of why I want no part of it. :hubie:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real reason people dont want to believe in God, or contribute themselves to a church is because they dont want to be held accountable for immoral behavior and behave in a moral manner.

They want to do what they want, not realizing they're becoming a slave to their desires and emotions which are the worst compass to live by.

Most peoples lives are full of lust, vice, and consumerism, that is the main "religion" today. They want to do that without guilt.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This is not a Gen-Z thing. This has been a thing since the previous generation.:what:
I’m 29 and don’t know anyone my age that goes to church. :dahell:
Damn man it's good to finally find out my son's age. We all watched you grow up on here and I decided to take the role of step father. You're welcome.