Gen Z women are increasingly leaving organized religion behind

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marriage rates are also down.
Birth rates are also down.
Mental illness has skyrocketed in women.

Many substitute religion with similarly religious devotion to politicis, consuming and luxury beliefs.

Tbh this could be a societal thing. A lot of men don’t want to get married because if divorce happens it’s more of a burden on the man.

Birth rates are down my nikka have you seen the cost of living?

Mental illness has skyrocketed across the board I have yet to see a woman participating in a mass shooting and how some of these red pill nikkaz act?

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
A near eastern religion filtered through 1,000 years of Western European mysticism and ceremony(basically every Christian iconography, traditional dress, holidays, ceremonial symbols and rituals just repurposed Roman mystery cults) and used to justify colonization and taught to west African slaves on plantations so they wouldn’t rebel as slavery was “Gods plan” .

Yeah you don’t follow the white man. :mjlol:
Quit tying God to a Cac. I know you worship them, but it doesn't mean I do. Have a good one.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Quit tying God to a Cac. I know you worship them, but it doesn't mean I do. Have a good one.
Christianity literally began in the Roman Empire and was spread by Greek, Armenian, and Cilician evangelists. Like God is Black but decided to filter his word through a bunch of cacs? :skip:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Marriage rates are also down.
Birth rates are also down.
Mental illness has skyrocketed in women.

Many substitute religion with similarly religious devotion to politicis, consuming and luxury beliefs.

has mental illness skyrocketed or is now less stigmatized and can be more openly addressed?

they use to claim women were suffering from hysteria and that gave fathers, brothers and husbands permission to get them institutionalized.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
A near eastern religion filtered through 1,000 years of Western European mysticism and ceremony(basically every Christian iconography, traditional dress, holidays, ceremonial symbols and rituals just repurposed Roman mystery cults) and used to justify colonization and taught to west African slaves on plantations so they wouldn’t rebel as slavery was “Gods plan” .

Yeah you don’t follow the white man. :mjlol:

in what world is christianity considered a near eastern religion?

traditional African religions are much more comparable to eastern religions in their tenets and practices…

catholicism isn’t christianity…

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it hasn't been working, it's rose colored view of the past. from denying women rights so they were stuck in abusive marriages or forcing widows to remarry so they had a man to support her and her children. before that religion was used as a tool to subjugate black people and separate families wherever slavery was practiced.

:dead: