Gen Z women are increasingly leaving organized religion behind

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Unlike the data and figures that you will use to determine a successful modern country, "white supremacists" doesn't have a say on how to serve and follow God.
If your parents had focused more on your education and emotional development you wouldn’t have to pretend to serve an imaginary friend. :yeshrug:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Women are getting ran through and the like even with religion so it's irrelevant.

Yes, most of them believe in God :mjlol:

No to the bullshìt you talking.
So, in the women before 1960s were getting smutted at the same level like today? :jbhmm:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

timeless

All Star
Daps
Good fukk religion anyways. Humans do the most atrocious thing under it. If a woman believed in a higher power and is spiritual I don’t see what the issue is.
That's what always blows my mind. Organized religion has killed so many people that it's left a dark red stain on humanity.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Rather follow him than the white man. :yeshrug: At least I know my god loves me.
A near eastern religion filtered through 1,000 years of Western European mysticism and ceremony(basically every Christian iconography, traditional dress, holidays, ceremonial symbols and rituals just repurposed Roman mystery cults) and used to justify colonization and taught to west African slaves on plantations so they wouldn’t rebel as slavery was “Gods plan” .

Yeah you don’t follow the white man. :mjlol: