"Gen V" | Prime Video | Sept 29th 2023 | spinoff series of "The Boys"

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Understood, but the way she kills these high level people, especially in isolated incidents (not the massacre at the hearing),
are extremely violent and should cause immediate, big-time investigations.
If they were strokes or heart attacks, they could possibly be written off? But she just pops heads and leaves messes everywhere.

Hell, the way she flicks off the brain matter from her hand after killing that one cat, I can easily see her getting busted because someone finds some brain matter on her car somewhere.
She can manipulate blood bro. She can literally suck it out of the car and move it where she wants.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F-RaGc0WAAARRV6

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its disgusting at first but them blood powers are Overpowered as fukk if she can take it there without getting weak like the other supes. Stone cold assassin shyt if she wanted to. Cut somebody and use all they blood with out the self harm

:ohhh:

I want to see how they use andre’s magneto powers in season 2. Mags got real creative in the comics pullin the iron out of peoples blood and liquifying metal

Conz

Superstar
Daps
enjoyed the show, but don't think the characters hold a candle to The Boys. it's not even remotely close. i don't even think this show has a standout character tbh. i liked Emma the best probably

Daps
Understood, but the way she kills these high level people, especially in isolated incidents (not the massacre at the hearing),
are extremely violent and should cause immediate, big-time investigations.
If they were strokes or heart attacks, they could possibly be written off? But she just pops heads and leaves messes everywhere.

Hell, the way she flicks off the brain matter from her hand after killing that one cat, I can easily see her getting busted because someone finds some brain matter on her car somewhere.

She wanted people to know it was a supe.

Are yall watching the same show? :dahell:

It's no different than when in the marvel universe when someone is trying to pop off a war between humans and mutants, they want a mutant to be seen attacking a high profile figure like the president or whoever they're trying to kill.

Daps
Its disgusting at first but them blood powers are Overpowered as fukk if she can take it there without getting weak like the other supes. Stone cold assassin shyt if she wanted to. Cut somebody and use all they blood with out the self harm

:ohhh:

I want to see how they use andre’s magneto powers in season 2. Mags got real creative in the comics pullin the iron out of peoples blood and liquifying metal

More Jean Grey/Cable/Nate Grey than Magneto.